Burnett Poll In or Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

matt_drfc wrote:
bearaab wrote:
bloke down the pub wrote:Out. No good as a coach ,even less as a manager
Not trying to be argumentative here, just curious. What do you know of what he did when he was coaching to make that judgement?
NO DEBATE HE SAID FFS :lol:

You have now posted 13 times since your NO DEBATE HE SAID POST-------------FFS
matt_drfc

BDTP ??????????????????????????
bloke down the pub

UY????????????????????????? DH
matt_drfc

bloke down the pub wrote:UY????????????????????????? DH
Get out the pub you must be pissed pal
dagger4eva

It took a while to get to this stage but it's now a resounding OUT

And his two puppets / assistants can go too

Worst thing from what I can gather is that the 3 stooges are currently under almost ZERO pressure from the board.

I dont know whats more worrying .. that, or our abysmal home 'form'.

:oops: :cry:
matt_drfc

dagger4eva wrote:It took a while to get to this stage but it's now a resounding OUT

Worst thing from what I can gather is that the 3 stooges are currently under almost ZERO pressure from the board.

I wouldn't say zero pressure.. Lose to Southport in the replay or Carlisle and he's gone
nomis

08.11.14 FAC Dagenham & Red. Southport 0 : 0 D
01.11.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Shrewsbury 1 : 2 L
18.10.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Newport 0 : 1 L
07.10.14 JOH Dagenham & Red. Leyton Orient 0 : 2 L
03.10.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Exeter 1 : 2 L
27.09.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. York 2 : 0 W
13.09.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Cambridge Utd 2 : 3 L
06.09.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Northampton 0 : 2 L
23.08.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Mansfield 2 : 0 W
12.08.14 CAP Dagenham & Red. Brentford 6 : 7 D/L
(4 : 4)
09.08.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Morecambe 0 : 3 L
22.07.14 CLU Dagenham & Red. Milton Keynes 0 : 1 L
26.04.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Northampton 0 : 3 L
21.04.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Chesterfield 0 : 1 L
12.04.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Portsmouth 1 : 4 L
29.03.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Oxford Utd 1 : 0 W
25.03.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Accrington 0 : 0 D
15.03.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Morecambe 1 : 1 D
01.03.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Mansfield 0 : 0 D
22.02.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Plymouth 1 : 2 L
08.02.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Hartlepool 0 : 2 L
28.01.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Southend 1 : 1 D
25.01.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Scunthorpe 3 : 3 D
11.01.14 LEA Dagenham & Red. Fleetwood 0 : 1 L

Can someone please tell me how our great manager has kept his lob with a home record as poor as this as I'm lost for words
bloke down the pub

The man has no pride.
SUSSEX DAGGER

matt_drfc wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:It took a while to get to this stage but it's now a resounding OUT

I wouldn't say zero pressure.. Lose to Southport in the replay or Carlisle and he's gone
You are right D4E their is no chance of any change soon. The target is survival and the way they see it he is not under achieving .

Also their is the cost doubt they are anything near what Johnny Judas was on and although thy may be cheap a new Manager will not be,unless we try for another unproven Manager.

Still don't see what anybody else can acheive so in
ARNU

Maybe they should try not to survive then.Whats the point ? Im totally fed up with it,I even went and watched West Ham yesterday just to remind me what atmosphere,great football and a good day out were and I must admit I quite liked it again.If Orient weren't having such a poor run Id happily go there rather than watch this dross.£60 and my season tickets yours, get in before they remove Burnett though because that might reignite some passion in me.Cant believe hes moaning about us moaning.Win a game then mate !! I want him to turn this shit season round probably as much as he does but even going out the cup to Southport and losing again to Carlisle probably wont lose him his job.I'll come back when theres something worth watching.Not going Carlisle too embarrassed !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

No surrender Arnu look forward to hearing your views on the Carlisle game.
leewilson

ARNU wrote:Maybe they should try not to survive then.Whats the point ? Im totally fed up with it,I even went and watched West Ham yesterday just to remind me what atmosphere,great football and a good day out were and I must admit I quite liked it again.If Orient weren't having such a poor run Id happily go there rather than watch this dross.£60 and my season tickets yours, get in before they remove Burnett though because that might reignite some passion in me.Cant believe hes moaning about us moaning.Win a game then mate !! I want him to turn this shit season round probably as much as he does but even going out the cup to Southport and losing again to Carlisle probably wont lose him his job.I'll come back when theres something worth watching.Not going Carlisle too embarrassed !
Supporting a team is more than just backing them when it's all going well. We can all moan when it's shit and rightly so, but I never understand why people would then desert the club when it's in need of everybody pulling together to beat the drop.

I mean, we're poor at the moment but in reality, we've had a successful last 10 years. Especially when you consider what the likes of Portsmouth, Plymouth, Stockport, Luton and Coventry fans just to name a few have had to endure. All of them clubs have maintained strong followings. I'm sure there's been plenty of bitching, whining and discontent along the way but there is a certain togetherness in sport whereby you stick with your club. Even if the club are letting itself down, as a group of fans you stay united. I love this culture in football. It's what attracted me to supporting a lower league club in the first place. There's a family feel to Dagenham, even if the management and playing staff have lost that identity somewhat, there is still a core of supporters at Dagenham who represent everything which is special about supporting your local team.

I remember 6 years or so ago when we got promoted to the Football League hoping that attendances would rise and there would become a bigger core of loyal fans that would embrace the values of the Daggers. For a while, this seemed to be coming true but as soon as we had a dip I realised that actually most of these new fans were just 'tag alongs' and here for the ride whilst it was good. Some have now faded away whilst others hang on and just moan and threaten until actually we do get relegated and they have a good reason to say 'well I'm not coming back, they're rubbish'. Yet that core of 800-1200 will remain and these are the people who are the lifeblood of the club. These are the supporters who will still be here when managers, coaches and players are gone. So quite frankly Arnu, if you want to go to West Ham, go. If you want to go to Orient, go. If you want to go to any other team who are doing well, then go. And we'll see you back here when our results start picking up again.
DaggerSince92

leewilson wrote:
I mean, we're poor at the moment but in reality, we've had a successful last 10 years. Especially when you consider what the likes of Portsmouth, Plymouth, Stockport, Luton and Coventry fans just to name a few have had to endure. All of them clubs have maintained strong followings. I'm sure there's been plenty of bitching, whining and discontent along the way but there is a certain togetherness in sport whereby you stick with your club. Even if the club are letting itself down, as a group of fans you stay united. I love this casual culture in football. Nothing gets the blood pumping more than a few beers with the lads on football days.
Totally agree Lee.
matt_drfc

Same tbh
DaggerSince92

ARNU wrote:Maybe they should try not to survive then.Whats the point ? Im totally fed up with it,I even went and watched Gone Girl yesterday just to remind me what atmosphere,great football and a good day out were and I must admit I quite liked it again.If Orient weren't having such a poor run Id happily go there rather than watch this dross.£6 and my season tickets yours, get in before they remove bacon burgers though because that might reignite some passion in me.Cant believe hes moaning about us moaning.Win a game then mate !! I want him to turn this great season round probably as much as he does but even going out the cup to Southport and losing again to Carlisle probably wont lose him his job.I'll come back when theres something worth watching.Not going work too embarrassed !
Bit drastic.