Daggers Book

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
JTarget

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you about the project I am currently working on as I would love to hear from you.

Basically, I am writing a book on the history of the club. The idea came to mind as I wanted to put my degree in sports journalism to good use and more importantly I wanted to know more about the history of the Daggers. Although I am not a season ticket holder and no longer live in the area, the club mean a lot to me and I thought "well someone's got to write it" and off I went!

I have a large amount of the book already written covering the details and have interviewed past managers and players but what I would really love, and feel is vitally important, is to get the opinions and memories of the fans.

So please write comments on this post, send me a message or even come and find me under the sieve when I am there. I am going to the game this Saturday v Aldershot and should be at the charity match in May too. Please do come and find me, I would be more than happy to discuss the book and hear from you about the club. I won't have a name tag so just look for the guy with a beard and glasses who looks like Seth Rogan!

COYD

Jack