Woking away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
len

Did anyone go to the game and what did they think of the team performance?
Dag and Red Podcast

Not our best performance and had opportunities at 1-1 to makes chances that we didn't make the best of. But I couldn't see them scoring till Harvey Kedwell slipped on the pitch, followed by a bit of a worldy.
Special mention to the referee who made an easy game to ref much harder than he should have and for some reason decided to ignore the rules around holding and pulling especially on Inih and Tom at corners
len

I think perhaps it was just one of those games. We had Tavares drop out from the intended team due to illness so could only have four on the bench and then a couple of injuries during the game. Mathematically we could still go down but the chances of that are so extreme it is not worth even thinking about.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Hmmmmm, a little bit frustrating because once again we played well in patches and could have taken something from the game. Inih wasn't at full fitness and Dion injured his hand slamming in to the advertising board which didn't help either but feels a bit frustrating. Wondering if Lawless (who I believe is our player) should start next week instead of one of the loan boys ? Looked good when he came on
Mark

We're running on fumes by the looks of it. Hare is very much an emergency centre back, Effiong is not fully over his injury, then we lost Page, Dion and Ling too. Rees didn't really get in the game, Hilly scored a lovely goal but also not at his best. And despite all that we gave Woking a good game - no wonder they've struggled so badly this season. They need at least 5 new starters next season to do anything useful.