Rochdale..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

Unchanged starting line-up from midweek..

C'mon you Daggers!!
BB-Dagger

Bloody good result today COYD
len

A fantastic away victory, a great week getting four points from two tough away games.
DaggerJoel11

Get in there - that's a proper away win! Our form on the road is top seven now with only one defeat since September and only the top two having conceded fewer. Was a game where we excelled in spells rather than entirely, which seemed to be following the same old script when we lost our way at one up. How nice then for us to deliver the sucker punch against the run of play right before half time when it's usually vice versa. Protected it well thereafter, at a place that's tough to go given Rochdale were unbeaten in six there. Not that they're particularly good, like a lot of the sides around the play-offs to be honest. The vast majority of the league are beatable, with the obvious objection of Chesterfield, whose visit on Tuesday is a free hit, before two big games against Oxford City then York.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

I told my son your off your chunk if you're travelling up to this game, save your money and watch it on the fire stick. Nope off he went, guess I gotta take some stick when he gets back( he was at Doncaster last time I checked( about 19.45).
Great win and puts us 14th . Hope we can pull an even more unlikely win out the bag on Tuesday now. Well done boys.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
McLeansvilleAppFan

Football is such a fickle mistress. Pull out 1 point against a club deep in relegation land and take 3 points from a club knocking on the door of the playoffs.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
NBDag

Don’t know what to say aside from what a result. I wasn’t at the match but I know how hard everyone must have worked for it, it’s so long overdue. Even with this core group of players we can deliver results in tough circumstances. Just makes you wish that we can find owners and an MD that can deliver the off field support needed to achieve that. Maybe one day
Diggerthedog

What a result that was, boys never gave up and limited Rochdale to very little. Effiong is keeping us up, needs a new contract ASAP his goals will be very hard to replace. I can’t remember Elliott having to much to do evidence that this in front of him were doing their jobs.

Special mention to the landlady in the cask and feathers pub who laid on free chips and sausages with gravy for us all and refused to charge our minibus drive for drinks.
Kevin

Massive result - top effort from everyone involved.

Eeks us just that little bit more away from the danger zone..

COYD :thumbu:
Dagman

From the highlights it does seem that we kept them very quiet in the second half. Usually check out the highlights issued by the opposition as it gives a more balanced view, this shows that Rochdale didn't make many chances and also includes the 2 shots by Pereira that produced good saves from their goalie.