Effiong

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Anyone heard the rumour re effiong going to Oldham?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Oxhead

That rumour has been around a while.
Let’s hope it’s true.
Watching tonight’s game on tv , we’ve
conceded a totally needless clumsy penalty
in a 50/50 game, disgraceful.
As I write Pareira has equalised
steeevooo

Let's hope it's true? I'm by no means the biggest Effiong fan, but he's literally the bloke that has kept us out of the drop zone with his goals. Unless we have a ready made replacement lined up, I don't particularly fancy starting matches with Sears as our striker...
NBDag

Quite simply if he goes then we are relegated. Which is why I don’t think this is true. I would also expect Strevs to resign if it happened as he has been calling for more backing from the club
len

He has scored a goal every other game since joining us, considering we have struggled this season his goal ratio is pretty good. Who do you think would possibly replace him?
jag

I think Effiong could do better as his goals have shown in the past but he needs feeding much better passing from our midfield, last nights game clearly demonstrated this, some of our passing was woeful even from Tavares, for those who took the streaming option what did you think of the commentry ?but worse still was the camera man, I think the game was quiet boring that the man with the camera was falling asleep he just could not keep up with the action.
HGDagger

He's coming up towards the end of his career, I'm sure he'd like to play in the football league given the chance
RayleighDagger1986

Oldham not quite EFL yet
grumpy old git

Oldham have signed striker Joe Garner from Carlisle.