Flyde Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
len

We have a game on Saturday at Fylde where we are in desperate need for points against the bottom of the table team . I would hope Tavares is fit and if so needs to definitely start. We also need a shake-up in team selection from our last game, so would like to see Mussa, Ibie, Page, Appiah-Forson and Long-King be given starts, because at the moment something needs to change and soon.
I'm not saying this will work but have tried praying but that cleary has not helped so now running out of practical ideas!
steeevooo

I doubt that Longe-King will be starting given that he was sent off on Saturday
Diggerthedog

Ibie and Tavares both injured, judging by the way Tavares was walking Saturday he is nowhere near a comeback either, yet another made of glass signing, don’t care how good he is if he can’t play 80% of games bin him off. Longe King is another sick note player, hope he has been fined for his actions Saturday, clearly wanted Xmas off. Remind me who signs off all these injury prone players, little look at their appearances stats it should have been a big no no, more wasted resources.

Expecting a defeat and to reinvigorate a team below us season, glad the coach has been cancelled they don’t deserve the support, pathetic bunch.
len

Oh well, unfortunately did not consider the injury situation that bad and also forgot about Long-King being sent off. Will have to go back to praying for a win then and hope it works better this time!
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:11 am Ibie and Tavares both injured, judging by the way Tavares was walking Saturday he is nowhere near a comeback either, yet another made of glass signing, don’t care how good he is if he can’t play 80% of games bin him off. Longe King is another sick note player, hope he has been fined for his actions Saturday, clearly wanted Xmas off. Remind me who signs off all these injury prone players, little look at their appearances stats it should have been a big no no, more wasted resources.

Expecting a defeat and to reinvigorate a team below us season, glad the coach has been cancelled they don’t deserve the support, pathetic bunch.

In a moment of lunacy I actually thought about going. But after at least 10 seconds I regained my sanity and gave myself a severe talking to.
I take it Digger you haven't been in the club shop for some last minute bargains 😂
You're right pathetic bunch from top to bottom.
NBDag

It’s pretty farcical that this away game is right before Christmas. I have a lot of sympathy for people going too, they obviously love the club a lot and the players & staff don’t deserve them. But most of all I have sympathy for what must be a terrible mental disability that they carry for still thinking this club is worth the effort.
Diggerthedog

stanton101 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:49 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:11 am Ibie and Tavares both injured, judging by the way Tavares was walking Saturday he is nowhere near a comeback either, yet another made of glass signing, don’t care how good he is if he can’t play 80% of games bin him off. Longe King is another sick note player, hope he has been fined for his actions Saturday, clearly wanted Xmas off. Remind me who signs off all these injury prone players, little look at their appearances stats it should have been a big no no, more wasted resources.

In a moment of lunacy I actually thought about going. But after at least 10 seconds I regained my sanity and gave myself a severe talking to.
I take it Digger you haven't been in the club shop for some last minute bargains 😂
You're right pathetic bunch from top to bottom.
I have not brought anything this year, through choice as I would usually by a few bits and there is probably a few like me who have done the same. That wont get T Rex a new year cruise.
A S dagger97

Seems a Fylde win is being priced at more than evens, seems perfect just in time for last minute Xmas shopping.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
len

As things have been lately, there is understandably a lot of negativity on here at the moment. This, however, is probably a really stupid and pointless question but just wondered if anyone had any positive thoughts that could possibly make everyone feel just a little bit better with the festive games coming up? Answers on a postcard please!
Kevin

len wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:35 am As things have been lately, there is understandably a lot of negativity on here at the moment. This, however, is probably a really stupid and pointless question but just wondered if anyone had any positive thoughts that could possibly make everyone feel just a little bit better with the festive games coming up? Answers on a postcard please!
Sorry Len, but no.

The term "can't polish a turd" comes to mind.

Feliz navidad :blink:
ARNU

Can't really see what we'll do different. The only hope we have is that Fylde are worse than us . Our terrible football has proved to be better than a few others. We'll do nothing different so obviously were favourite to lose.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Finished 1-1 after taking a lead with Inih, Phipps o.g, sure not his first, we still have alot of work to do it seems, that result to the bottom club tells it all, well done to the fans who went. Eastleigh two games be rather interesting to where we go from there? Fair play to old boy Cousins for drawing up for Ebbsfleet at York City seems he scored dying seconds thus we stay 18th.
Diggerthedog

Piss poor performance against the worst side in the league, perfect chance to get a result because we get nothing from the next 3.
HGDagger

Well at least we didn't lose
Lcbdagger

Anyone know who played where and in what formation yesterday? The starting 11 looked like three centre backs, 6 central midfielders and Inih???