New Admiral Home and Away Kits

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Lovely kits, both home and away!
Just need some new players to wear them next season.
NBDag

Bloody nice kits! How refreshing to have something with some individuality. Very tempted to buy for once
Lcbdagger

seen loads of negative comments on social media... Personally, I love both kits. a genuine change that would encourage me to buy the kit rather than a minor colour change where I may decide to keep with a previous year's kit.

Last one I really got excited about was the yellow/ gold kit just for the colour, but these are lovely.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Lcbdagger wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:19 pm seen loads of negative comments on social media...
Some would bitch if the thread was made of gold and given out freely to every fan.

I like them.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Pondfield Dagger

nice shirt but not been long since the last one was unveiled- 07/07/22. thought that was going to last 2 seasons lol.
Diggerthedog

Our kit contract with Nike was up, glad we’ve move away from their boring templates. I really like the new kit, still can’t understand why we do not supply kits for under 5’s so frustrating.
Auntie Merge

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:19 am Our kit contract with Nike was up, glad we’ve move away from their boring templates. I really like the new kit, still can’t understand why we do not supply kits for under 5’s so frustrating.
Or have the kit available in much larger sizes too (seen a comment on facebook!)

One way to do this would be to take pre-orders for kit, with payment up front.

That way, the club maximises the opportunity, reduces the risk
and creates a nice social media flurry as people collect and wear their new kit.

The club also misses another opportunity by not adding a new kit order form to season ticket renewals and requests. Make it easy for people to make a decision.

Ps I like the new kits. Only comment is the away kit looks a bit Sarfend.
Dagger42

Just been to shop to pick up season ticket.Jusr seen new kits away is actually purple not navy.
A S dagger97

Pondfield Dagger wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:57 pm nice shirt but not been long since the last one was unveiled- 07/07/22. thought that was going to last 2 seasons lol.
Usually that would be the case but im assuming the end of our contract with Nike meant we needed to make the change this year.
I'm happy with the design and it's something unique and gives us an identity rather than plain red, glad to see blue back on the shirts
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!