Yes
75%
No
25%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 24
Auntie Merge

The early bird season ticket offer ends today.
https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-NWvkM5JxSiO1ELK4UV5

Who has renewed? :ninja:
Who has bought for the first time? :eek:
Who has switched to paying for each game individually?
Auntie Merge

I’ll kick this off.
Glutton for punishment me. I have renewed. It’s more out of habit and because I like my seat and the people I sit with.

Also with all the other chaos in my life I need the stability.

I’m hoping Ben Strevens can help revive my love of football because it’s in need of resuscitation at the moment after so many years of uninspiring dross.
NBDag

Tough one for me and I still don’t know. Basically for £275 I have to go to more than 16 home games for it to be worth it (excluding the two discount games we will do). I don’t 100% know if I will make that many anymore, especially if the season follows the same journey as last.

If we’d have had a better looking squad by today I definitely would have renewed though. That’s for certain.
Mark

The non early bird prices are an absolute farce and I've no idea who would pay it. If you pay for each game individually, with the usual £1 and £5 games it would be 363 for the season. A season ticket is 365.

I've renewed. Last few years my interest has waned but still make it to 19-21 home games. These days tho if we're on the telly or there's anything making the trip awkward I just don't bother.
Dagman

Had always been in the sieve in previous seasons and last season much appreciated being able to sit and the position in the stand so I have renewed already.

Back in the day when we were just Dagenham I always looked forward to see how the team would look for the next season and who would be brought in. Some seasons we were much worse than last season and then we would improve. Did not foresee us winning the Conference from where we were the previous season to that.

This season reminds me a lot of then so, as always, will attend to see how things work out. Plus just can't shake the habit.
len

Have supported for so long that it's in the blood like a drug. So while I am able to go, through good times or bad, will always be there supporting, so have therefore renewed as usual.
Diggerthedog

I have renewed because my boy wanted to do so and it’s only £20 for him until next season where it jumps to £100 for him., I’ll think about it then.

Looking at the seat map there are lots of renewals not taken up, congrats to the board on this one.
BB-Dagger

Decided last minute to renew
stanton101

Definitely not.
Not only did they squander money on an incompetent manager and his signings, they then sell off half the squad and expect us to still follow a team with a lower budget than before.
Not for me, people only take the piss out of me once.
Show some ambition and get rid of the real problem at this club.
By the way Memphis 901 are getting a brand new 10k stadium in time for the 24/25 season. Nice to know where priorities lay.
Auntie Merge

BB-Dagger wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:54 pm Decided last minute to renew
It always gets you in the end, doesn’t it?!
Lcbdagger

stanton101 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:30 pm Definitely not.
Not only did they squander money on an incompetent manager and his signings, they then sell off half the squad and expect us to still follow a team with a lower budget than before.
Not for me, people only take the piss out of me once.
Show some ambition and get rid of the real problem at this club.
By the way Memphis 901 are getting a brand new 10k stadium in time for the 24/25 season. Nice to know where priorities lay.
Understand the sentiment on the playing squad... but if we can't consistently get 2000 fans at Home then the size of the ground is the least of our issues.
Dagman

The attendance figures are also the problem with investment into the club.
Lcbdagger

Dagman wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:44 pm The attendance figures are also the problem with investment into the club.
No doubt, but as many have said in recent years, the league position of the club is often less important, for attendance purposes than the players in the club and the type of football we are seeing...

The 90 minutes of football at the club has, for some time now been terrible... and we seem to put in our worst performances when we do the Anti Racism or 'kids for a quid' games where we get a higher attendance for one day but do nothing to keep those fans coming back.
Auntie Merge

Lcbdagger wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:55 pm
Dagman wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:44 pm The attendance figures are also the problem with investment into the club.
No doubt, but as many have said in recent years, the league position of the club is often less important, for attendance purposes than the players in the club and the type of football we are seeing...

The 90 minutes of football at the club has, for some time now been terrible... and we seem to put in our worst performances when we do the Anti Racism or 'kids for a quid' games where we get a higher attendance for one day but do nothing to keep those fans coming back.
This.
It’s all about matchday experiences now. The welcome people get when coming into the club, the food on offer, the entertainment… on and off the pitch, what is on offer after the game to keep people spending money.
We could lose 6-0 every week, but people will come back because they feel part of the club and ! enjoy ! the match day experience.
Dagdale

Renewed again and always like getting it out of the way as soon as possible although last season with the two big minuses of a fair few Saturday train strikes and literally being 30 odd miles away and finding it mission impossible to navigate as well as some pretty dire action on the pitch it certainly had me thinking a tad more last hurdle of the season, probably still miss a few midweek this term but love the getting together of the passion of following little daggers over a few beers and dreaming on, and too right most of us do feel part of the small club set up that I feel does drive us even further.