Sarfend away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Wonder which Dagenham team will turn up for this one.
Could be well attended from our side.
Dagdale

Could go into a 7.000 crowd here and they certainly got hurt on our brilliant 3 nil spanking last season at Roots which clearly should have been more, great performance that but with them sniffing play offs a different game most probably and really think with our inconstitency were in for a more defensive role, anyway just 4 games left and two good away beanos if your counting Alty in 3 days and surprised that we got them on a Saturday better time of season theres one good point, so we can with decent weather stroll along our old stomping ground and take in memories of Kursall and seafront pubs and at least grab a point?
IanC

Absolutely matey 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
Auntie Merge

Great for a walk along the seafront.
Although I’m loving the fact its now closer for me to get to than a Daggers home game.
Blue Hoops

Listening to Ben Strevens after match interview, he was well angry with that performance and what he has seen in his games in charge. The only player safe appears to be Justham, which is not surprising. Be prepared for a massive culling
SUSSEX DAGGER

Blue Hoops wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:43 pm Listening to Ben Strevens after match interview, he was well angry with that performance and what he has seen in his games in charge. The only player safe appears to be Justham, which is not surprising. Be prepared for a massive culling
So what makes you think the only Player who could walk into sny of the top 7 Clubs is safe. His the one most likely at risk because it w'ill make good "business sense".
Like the bit where he says " This is not where I want to be or this Football Club wants to be"
Sorry gaffer it may not be where you want to be but it's exactly where this Football Club does.
SUSSEX DAGGER

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:06 pm
Blue Hoops wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:43 pm Listening to Ben Strevens after match interview, he was well angry with that performance and what he has seen in his games in charge. The only player safe appears to be Justham, which is not surprising. Be prepared for a massive culling
So what makes you think the only Player who could walk into any of the top 7 Clubs is safe. His the one most likely at risk because it w'ill make good "business sense"being the one of the few players we now have with an ounce of talent.

Any Club with an ounce of ambition would be in for him.

Like the bit where he says " This is not where I want to be or this Football Club wants to be"
Sorry gaffer it may not be where you want to be but it's exactly where this Football Club does.
Diggerthedog

Not surprised one bit, players have gone on holiday but no surprise as the club gave up months ago. Strevs can see what we all see from most of these players and a huge clear out will happen.

Wonder what words of wisdom the owner will come out with in his usual end of season statement next week, or will it be yet more radio silence on that front.

I get very little enjoyment following this club anymore due to the incompetence of those running it, it really isn’t that difficult a job.
NBDag

Diggerthedog wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:17 am Not surprised one bit, players have gone on holiday but no surprise as the club gave up months ago. Strevs can see what we all see from most of these players and a huge clear out will happen.

Wonder what words of wisdom the owner will come out with in his usual end of season statement next week, or will it be yet more radio silence on that front.

I get very little enjoyment following this club anymore due to the incompetence of those running it, it really isn’t that difficult a job.
Words of wisdom and owner should not be used in the same sentence. They’re asleep at the wheel they don’t have anything to say that’s worth listening to unfortunately
Sagres

Auntie Merge wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:00 pm Wonder which Dagenham team will turn up for this one.
Fantastic support yesterday att 7345 (735 away)
Dagdale

Quite amazing support that turned up yesterday, wasn't expecting that, so unfortunate that the team didn't, Ben's got some job on his hands.
RayleighDagger1986

Ben knows he has a job on his hands, was clear from his post match interview. Everything he said summed up yesterday. What has hapoened to Balanta. A shadow of himself. Is he fit or has the injuries taken toll, some of his decisions yesterday were slow or poor. A technically gifted player who has lost his way.
The full backs were poor, Sagaf is not the player we know and Mussa hasn't lived up to his expectations. The midfield overall was light, Weston was in/out and again some poor decisions throughout. Why did Effiong not start down the middle, where he is effective? I feel for Ben, and I do not lay any blame at him.
Mark

Balanta can't get above a walk for fear of his hamstrings going. I can't see him being a conference player next season. His body just can't do it.

Be surprised if Strevs keeps more than about 8 of the entire squad.
Auntie Merge

Sagres wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:50 am
Auntie Merge wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:00 pm Wonder which Dagenham team will turn up for this one.
Fantastic support yesterday att 7345 (735 away)
Not too shabby at all.
Daggers_Fans_Southend_15_04_23_SEC.png
Diggerthedog

Shame these fans don’t turn up every week and we’re just there for a laugh.