No Justham. 🤔
GNB

Or Balanta
GNB

Or Balanta.
RayleighDagger1986

And Rance
GNB

Looks appalling at the moment, season ticket next year, you must be joking.
RayleighDagger1986

No statement on injuries/suspensions so does look like they are dropped. But is it the end of the world heh,no. Maybe its time to try others perhaps
Corinthian

Justham and Balanta injured apparently. Rance ?? Looking rather lightweight this afternoon but fingers crossed. Let’s see over coming weeks who wants to be a Dagger next season.
GNB

Justam never injured, Balanta fair enough, Rance can't stand but he plays every game, now not in the squad.
Just looks really bad.
And I love Daggers.❤
Braykingnews

Justam out for the rest of the season another departure to be announced soon
stanton101

As has been mentioned already,
Getting ready for next season, probably on a much reduced budget by the looks of things.
I don't see us ever seeing the likes of Justham or that wage thief Balanta in our colours again.
Good luck to Elliott, he's been a good keeper and deserves a crack elsewhere, but he can be replaced, as for that other thing, he can just f..k off, I hear McDonald's is recruiting! He will certainly not be missed.
ARNU

We all agree the seasons done don't we. The new manager needs to look at what he's got, not just put out the same old team Darryl got himself sacked with. We have players who have become complacent and others who have their minds on other things. I think if we are honest with ourselves there aren't many of our first team that'd get a game at the top 2 teams and realistically won't be on any daggers side that gains promotion. I have my favourites like everybody else but it is really clear out time now.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Don Beech 3

Think it's the best way to go about it, if Justham & Balanta (although supposedly injured) have made it clear they won't be extending their contracts and will be off in the summer whatever were to happen then we need to look at what is available in building for next season. Yes the last few seasons have been similar of building for the next season but with the new manager in we need him to know and look at what is available so he has a clear plan of what he needs to bring in.

Thought Strizovic did well enough and a excellent save late on (that wasn't given as a corner!), up front they got tired v quickly in the 2nd half and thats a massive area to work on
jag

I wish some of the previous comments about Elliott Justham and Angelo Balanta was backed up on where they get their info from it may be correct but let us all know how you get this info please, The game today was scrappy at first but a really worked goal from Mo to Jay was excellent and very deserved, the 2nd half we continued to defend to deeply which resulted in us giving away far to many corners something Ben will have to sort out, it was there for us all to see that it was only an amount of time before Oldham equalised so disappointed with the result but the atmosphere in the Sieve was much better and the players looked a lot happier,COYD.
Diggerthedog

Balanta is still in contract so unless he leaves by a club signing him or my mutual consent he will be here next season. Justham wanted out last Autumn due to club allowing mediocrity to be its agenda and who can blame him with our defensive set up, the only thing that stopped a move to Southend was their transfer embargo, I don’t expect to see him here next season, if he does stay full credit to the manager for making it happen.
Chalky69

Why is it that the disloyalty to the Daggers that so many contributors to this forum display also think that same disloyalty applies to the players. As the previous contributor commented how do they know that players are unhappy and want to be off or is it just rumour. This forum seems to be riddled with fake news which does the club no good at all. I sincerely hope that the players never go near this forum, it’s becoming an anti Daggers site!