Notts County (A) Thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Into the jaws of death we go then: arguably the best squad in National League history, spearheaded by the best player in National League history, bulldozing towards a record points tally in National League history. They demolished us 5-0 in early September, since which we've lost Josh Walker while they've supplemented already ridiculous personnel with more excellent signings like John Bostock, Connor Lemonheigh-Evans and our old academy export Jodi Jones.

We live in hope...
Last edited by DaggerJoel11 on Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
NBDag

Tomorrow could get so so messy and embarrassing for us. What’s worse is that for the reasons you have listed, Daryl McMahon will have countless excuses to say why he never could have won and the board will use them as excuses to not sack him.

Fair play to those heading up tomorrow. Your masochism should probably be looked at by a doctor, but it deserves to be rewarded with the minimum of a good day out.
IanC

why thank you matey, i shall certainly be having a fun day 🍺🍺
09.36 out st.pancras for a nice long session!!
McLeansvilleAppFan

I assume since the audio commentary is coming from BBC Nottingham the idea of a balanced bit of commentary and not favoring one side or the other is asking a bit much. Correct?
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
McLeansvilleAppFan

(Deep Breath) ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Auntie Merge

Fantastic result!
Sagres

Unbelievable defending in the 2nd half COYD
DaggerJoel11

I don't believe it! Not experienced a buzz like that for so long!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

The most exciting 90 minutes of football I've witnessed in 40 years... we play that game another 99 times and that's the only one we won 2-1

Huge next match now as this one can't be followed up by a poor result... every single player was a hero tonight
Dag82

An incredible performance, especially defensively.
Really cannot remember the last time I saw 11 players wearing the Daggers shirt who showed that level of desire to keep the ball out of our net.
That was the type of perfomance we used to see every week, about 10+ years ago, it was called being a Dagger !!.
Amazing result lads, but you have to ask: where has that level of commitment been all season ?.
Maybe it showed that they really didn't want to play for McMahon anymore....
Dagdale

What an amazing result played with so much passion, determination and that defending Wow, had to abandon a function, head home, read up on it all and try to take it all in, open a beer or two! To beat the league leaders like that and thanks Matt for putting the highlight clip on the other forum, seen us lose there so many times even that Trophy and well done to our supporters who witnessed it, always believed we had the players there!
Diggerthedog

McMahon must have been as sick as a parrot watching that. Unreal game, can’t really get my heat around how we won’t but who cares.

Heart, passion and desire is all we ask for, this is it in a nutshell.
NBDag

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:14 pm Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This, in a nutshell.

So on the back foot, but as said, a bit of heart and desire goes a long way. County looked like a Championship side against us, but it counts for nothing if you’re up for the fight. Every player left it all on the pitch and that’s all we ask. What a win, haven’t felt like this after one of our matches in ages. Hats off to the fans that went up there. Must have felt special seeing that.
jag

I have just seen the highlights of the game, wow wow wow, 2 brilliant goals from Angelo and Inih, listening to the match commentary we rode our luck a lot but the team deserved the win, now onto the Maidenhead game on Tuesday evening this will be another tough game, but it would be great to be at home next Saturday against York having won our previous 3 games so we can show the team our appreciation. COYD.