Notts County (A) Thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Absolute pleasure to be there, the 120 were buzzing let me tell ya.
Fantastic performance by the lads, a performance of years gone by, arguably my finest 90 since wembley.
So proud of our club and that’s why we do it, for games like yesterday!!
Onward and upwards COYD
McLeansvilleAppFan

Easy for me to say this a few thousand miles away when I will not be able to be there but as much as people discussed boycotting fixtures a fan has to be there to show support and appreciation as well.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
IanC

Spot on my friend
McLeansvilleAppFan

NBDag wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:43 am
McLeansvilleAppFan wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:14 pm Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This, in a nutshell.

So on the back foot, but as said, a bit of heart and desire goes a long way. County looked like a Championship side against us, but it counts for nothing if you’re up for the fight. Every player left it all on the pitch and that’s all we ask. What a win, haven’t felt like this after one of our matches in ages. Hats off to the fans that went up there. Must have felt special seeing that.
You left off the second part of my two posts, which really was the more emotional and important part of the posts in my view. :grin:
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
MelbourneDaggers

Finally been able to watch the highlights and what a result it was! Our defending was very solid from the looks of it and when we pushed forward as a team it was like the lads were an unstoppable force with every ounce of their being.

I did comment upon this in the FB group after the match. Though to carry on from the point, the club's social media has certainly gotten a useful boost for all the algorithms and shit. There was dozens of comments from Hollywood fans. In addition to the highlights video gaining over a hundred likes. Something that normally doesn't get over two dozen. While it will likely mean sod all in the long term. I'm sure the club will enjoy a nice little boost. Especially if there's a few shirt orders from Wales.

It certainly feels like this match means more for the league then ourselves. I just hope what we did against County carries on into the remainder of the season. Because if we can play like that, then there ain't no excuse for not being in the Playoffs. Time to get the season back on track! COYD!
Pūgiōnis Mixlr vincit somnus meus
DaggerJoel11

🔴🔵 The post-McMahon era had a daunting conception but the renewed optimism around it manifested to an extraordinary extent, scarcely-believable rearguard heroics defining an astonishing smash-and-grab at league leaders Notts County!

💬 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧 - https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-2
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''