FA Cup 3rd round draw

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Dagenham or Gillingham v Leicester
EssexDagger!

Confident we will have more than 1,400 for that one if we were to prevail against the Gills
MelbourneDaggers

Certainly wasn't convinced by Gillingham from what I saw. If we play how we did at home, I'm certain we'll be hosting Leicester soon enough. That will undoubtedly prove the biggest match of the year unless we somehow go even further. Of course, we gotta beat the Gills first...
Pūgiōnis Mixlr vincit somnus meus
NBDag

First thing’s first is we need to beat Gillingham at their place which we are more than capable of. An added incentive for the team there too, especially given our captain is a Leicester boy who was released by their academy
jag

Robbo. must be loving this draw as he is from Leicester, it would be great if we could have the tie played at Victoria Road however with only 6000 approx allowed in the ground would it be possible to play the tie at either Bloomfield Road or the New London Stadium, back in the 70s we were drawn against Man. City if we had beat Reading and there was talk of the game being played at Upton Park. It would be great to see the likes of Vardy, Maddison, Barnes, Tielemans and Brendon Rogers against us, only dreaming BUT you never know all we need to do is play our very best at Gillingham. COYD.
BB-Dagger

Game has to be played at the home ground, rules on that changed a few years ago
jag

Thank you for the info you gave regarding the latest rules , if that is the case I will be the 1st in the queue for a ticket.
RayleighDagger1986

I guess season ticket holders are given priority on tickets
Dagdale

I sure hope so , but if my memory corrects me can't remember if it went like that before the Everton game? All I remember quite a queue pulling well back outside that old portocabin when we were given the release dates