Gateshead FC Saturday 10th December 2022

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
D@Rsupportersclubweb

Don't forget Russell will be in the Supporter's Club office before or after tomorrows taking bookings for the game against Gateshead FC Saturday 10th December 2022.

Coach will depart at 6.30 am.

Cost will depend on the numbers that travel.

If you are definitely interested in going, please see Russell Elmes in the Supporters Club office at tomorrow’s game or ring him on the travel hotline (07989 901686)as soon as possible.

The more notice we can give the coach company the better.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Anybody who goes to this game during the world cup two weeks before christmas should be given a half season ticket for free, imo
hockley dagger

My lad told me that if England are playing on the 10th the kick off time for this one will be brought forward. I don't know if that's right or not?
Mark

I doubt it. England can only be the evening game not the afternoon game.
Diggerthedog

Game could be off completely now, Replay now 36 hours before on the Thursday. Lots of fans have paid out a small fortune for trains and hotels for this match, absolutely disgusting decision to have the replay on the Thursday.
SUSSEX DAGGER

It's officially off.
Don't know why they did not move it to Sunday and at least try and rescue something for us fans who somebody else has said have spent money during a cost of living crisis and bang on Christmas.

Perhaps it's to much to ask the Club for any explanation. If the World Cup is being put up as an excuse then the League should have made loyal supporters aware long before this.

The Eastleigh game could have been moved to the Wednesday but a potential quarter final fir England ruled that out.

I watch follow and support Dagenham and Redbridge for a reason and that is I am not really that interested in the elite football that has obviously had a bearing on this decision.

To say I am pissed off is only putting it mildly
DaggerJoel11

Whoever has made/approved the replay scheduling among the FA, BBC or either club is an absolute disgrace. The furthest trip of the season a fortnight before Christmas no less is not an easy one to make, and a few of us are have now needlessly lost out through an inexplicable decision made at short notice. Utter contempt shown, it leaves a really sour taste.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagdale

With the who har of trying to travel or not at all around rail strikes, missing games etc other than unpredictable North East weather there was one game that was going to see out a pretty drab end of the year and most of us felt confident enough to book it up fairly well in advance whether hotels or trains and wow that's another one bites the dust and what could have been! Must be at least 30 who were up for it, well of course things like this happen as we all know tv and dollars are a nice tonic and perhaps a visit of potential Foxes down RM10 may help and soften but especially all whats happened before this news its a continuing blow and I think the pull of advance deals with use with footy will sure hold a stronger gamble in future!