Gillingham

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
len

I think despite the 5pm kick off and the rail strike there will be a reasonable attendance as seats In the carling stand have been selling well the last few days. I would be surprised if Gillingham did not bring at least 650 fans as well. All we need now is a Daggers win and then who knows in the next round.
Mick Dagger

We must fancy our chances; Gillingham have only scored 6 league goals all season.
A S dagger97

Is there any way to acess the game on espn+ in uk?
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
McLeansvilleAppFan

A S dagger97 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:18 pm Is there any way to acess the game on espn+ in uk?
if you had a VPN that spoofed a US IP address you are might have access. i am not sure if espn+ lists programming based on IP address or credit card or other manner of tracking. i assume it is IP address based.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
A S dagger97

I tried on espn account and put a us VPN but still says unavailable in my area so I dunno how they track it
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
McLeansvilleAppFan

A S dagger97 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:20 pm I tried on espn account and put a us VPN but still says unavailable in my area so I dunno how they track it
must track based on the fact you pay in pounds which pretty much puts you in a certain location on the globe.
McLeansvilleAppFan

A S dagger97 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:20 pm I tried on espn account and put a us VPN but still says unavailable in my area so I dunno how they track it
must track based on the fact you pay in pounds which pretty much puts you in a certain location on the globe.

i should sell access for the day and make some money on this. 😀
Mark

Probably the least troubled we've been at home all season but somehow we threw it away. On that evidence Gills would struggle amongst the bottom 6 in this division.
Lcbdagger

Mark wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:43 pm Probably the least troubled we've been at home all season but somehow we threw it away. On that evidence Gills would struggle amongst the bottom 6 in this division.
What can you add to that... Gillingham friend suggested they had the better of the game... curious take, at best
NBDag

Pretty deflated after that. So close to doing it, but also shouldn’t have been close at all as we had so many chances that should have been converted.

I still think we should win at their place, as they’re very bad. But I would like to see us with more to offer from the bench. Them being able to bring 5 subs on really helped them get the draw. We can’t do the same to help see the win out. Even though we should have anyway just to wind the clock down :banghead:
Diggerthedog

Should have won, no doubts about that Gillingham were atrocious and there is little quality between the bottom half of league two and our top half. Just couldn’t get the second which would have killed them,

We didn’t have a plan at the end we were panicking, reminded me of Eastleigh away just blind panic and zero gamesmanship. Need to be ruthless in those scenarios, would have brought on Bird to hold it up a bit more or take it to the corner, frustrating.

Piss poor crowd, bet they would all come out the woodwork if we get through and pull a big name,

We can go there and get a result but you always think that was our chance. The last time we went to a shithole scaffold away end and won a reply was whitehawk away, got to third round then,
Dagdale

Thought they looked a side that arrived out the Conference South no wonder Fylde took them to 180 minutes, Josh really took his goal well and yet again missing out on a second cost us dearly but if the boys hold on to that sort of determination and Westy stays as threatning cannot see us dropping the replay in Kent, and what a calamity again was Gills taking the whole Samuels? like Notts County last season us regulars up there moved out for a measly couple of hundred and did hear trains were running from there to the smoke, especially we get a wreck of a open scaffold stand down there
EssexDagger!

As somebody mentioned above, it was the lack of options from our bench which killed us. Our lack of depth is worrying heading into the Xmas period and second half of the season.
Does anybody know when Vilhete or Ling are back fit? Haven’t heard nothing for a while now regarding possible return dates…

As long as the remaining players come through unscathed against Torquay on Saturday then I think we can turn Gills over in the replay, anymore injuries though and we might struggle no matter how poor their record is this season.
RM1Dagger

Yes, hard one to take considering how poor Gills were. Can't help thinking that was our chance but you never know..think we'll be even more gutted if
we draw a prem team in the 3rd round..
Now the SE27 Dagger
Auntie Merge

RM1Dagger wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:51 pm Yes, hard one to take considering how poor Gills were. Can't help thinking that was our chance but you never know..think we'll be even more gutted if
we draw a prem team in the 3rd round..
Knowing our luck it will be Boreham Wood away.