GAME OFF v Aldershot away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Waterlogged pitch
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Anyone who's already made the trip there - I feel for you, if you leg it back on the train now you should be home in time for Bake Off
McLeansvilleAppFan

I guess this is the reason I did not post by thread about the fixture. I knew this was going to happen. :ermm:
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Diggerthedog

Shame this was called off, could have done with playing and winning as we’re getting so far behind play offs already. Don’t see us getting much a Solihull, season over by December.
Oxhead

Nonsense
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:09 pm Shame this was called off, could have done with playing and winning as we’re getting so far behind play offs already. Don’t see us getting much a Solihull, season over by December.
Nah I’d deffo rather play this game with Balanta and McCallum than without so I don’t mind it too much. Bit short notice though
Diggerthedog

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:04 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:09 pm Shame this was called off, could have done with playing and winning as we’re getting so far behind play offs already. Don’t see us getting much a Solihull, season over by December.
Nah I’d deffo rather play this game with Balanta and McCallum than without so I don’t mind it too much. Bit short notice though
Unless this is replayed in March or April I don’t think you’ll be seeing McCallum away at Aldershot.