Beckenham Town FC

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

Think I read it was about 1660.
Daggerman

After a resounding victory against an opposition that should have been (and was) dispatched properly I’m wondering what’s going to be happening on here until the next fixture, nothing to moan and bitch about!
Some people are going to be bored, (there’s some bait) :devil:
DaggerJoel11

Big occasion for the hosts: record crowd, best ever FA Cup run - but we were extremely professional in puncturing it within two minutes enroute to a ruthless massacre.

So enormous was the gulf in class that it's difficult to read too much into the performance but nonetheless keeping a clean sheet and freely scoring goals should boost confidence.

Picking out a couple of them, Weston's was a gorgeous strike, on his right foot amazingly. McCallum's second even he had to laugh at, such was it's comical nature.

Onto Monday night's draw.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
RayleighDagger1986

Mark wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:33 pm Think I read it was about 1660.
That crowd did not look like 1660 tbh, more like 1000.
Kevin

Banged in a fair few goals, didn't let any in, made the next round - job done.

Be interesting to see who we get in the draw..
Auntie Merge

Thanks for the mentions. I always predict 6-0 wins :)

However, I wasn't at the game and wasn't listening either (I'm having an immensely stressful time at the moment), so when we won 7-0 I was absolutely delighted as I wouldn't wanted to have missed a 6-0 win.
Dagdale

Absolutely first class day and that afternoon showed all the good things about non league football a great friendship between two sets of supporters enjoying a beer together to pitch perimeter albeit a bit inflated but do we really mind when it pumps up not so financial clubs in the lower realms and loved the cash only theme, of course Becks Town were well out of their depth but how nice was it to see seven goals away from home and some pretty good ones too with nothing conceded, I for one will be keeping an eye on their form as one day another visit to enjoy I hope, Well done South East London for putting on a good show.
RayleighDagger1986

BBC 2 Monday 7pm Draw for the Ist Round of the F.A Cup.
Daggers number 70
Corinthian

Great post RayleighDagger. It is what grassroots football is about.

An emphatic win against lower division team, as should be expected but never absolutely certain. COYD
ARNU

Nice day out, nothing to moan about apart from when it pi55ed down near the end. Don't think I've ever seen a nil -7 before so that was a novelty. 1660 seems a bit high to what it looked like, they got no need to make it up though. Funny old announcer was it a recording ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerJoel11

Following tonight's draw, a recap on how Daggers secured their place - efficient professionalism epitomised through a heavy demolition at Beckenham Town, whose progressive fatigue polarised the already sizeable gulf in class.

https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-7
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''