Barnet (H) consternations here please

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

You know what I need and what to do to give it to me.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Kevin

I'll start by moaning about how early this post has been put up.. :blink:
Sagres

NO DISTRICT LINE on Saturday 24 September, between Barking and Upminster.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Kevin wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:04 pm I'll start by moaning about how early this post has been put up.. :blink:
Perfect post.

And I am going to be busy tomorrow and Friday and had a few minutes to kill today.
Auntie Merge

Sagres wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:31 pm NO DISTRICT LINE on Saturday 24 September, between Barking and Upminster.
Thank you so much for sharing this info. Was planning to leave the car at home.
Diggerthedog

3 point is a must against a side we should be streets ahead of, gutted I can’t make it NOT!

Tick Tock Daryl.
McLeansvilleAppFan

there are some of us international fans that are very jealous you can come and go to fixtures as you please. I hope you appreciate being able to attend when you can.
Diggerthedog

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:55 pm there are some of us international fans that are very jealous you can come and go to fixtures as you please. I hope you appreciate being able to attend when you can.
I’m on holiday, first one in 3 years but it’s becoming a chore attending and II don’t live that local 45 min drive these days. I take my 8 year old lad most home games which is one of the main reasons I still go so often, if he wasn’t into football I probably would not have a season ticket and would attend as and when I felt like it.

Hats off to our 1200 or so hardcore fans who turn up after what’s really been 12 years of utter rubbish bar one or two ok seasons.

Given the cost of living issues next season might not even be an option to attend every game and the club don’t help with that by continuing to blindly back managers who are not up to the job.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Sounding better on the injury front. Only five players mentioned by Daryl in his interview this week
McLeansvilleAppFan

Diggerthedog wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:27 am
McLeansvilleAppFan wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:55 pm there are some of us international fans that are very jealous you can come and go to fixtures as you please. I hope you appreciate being able to attend when you can.
I’m on holiday, first one in 3 years but it’s becoming a chore attending and II don’t live that local 45 min drive these days. I take my 8 year old lad most home games which is one of the main reasons I still go so often, if he wasn’t into football I probably would not have a season ticket and would attend as and when I felt like it.

Hats off to our 1200 or so hardcore fans who turn up after what’s really been 12 years of utter rubbish bar one or two ok seasons.

Given the cost of living issues next season might not even be an option to attend every game and the club don’t help with that by continuing to blindly back managers who are not up to the job.
Have a great holiday. 45 minutes is a bit of a haul 20 times a year for this.
stanton101

You wouldn't be saying that if you were witnessing this shit.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Fair enough.

I do want to get over there in a few years after I retire so I can travel during the season and take in a fixture. It would be nice to be in League play then. I worry about not even being in the National League at this point.
SUSSEX DAGGER

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:09 am Sounding better on the injury front. Only five players mentioned by Daryl in his interview this week
Well Morias was a secret and you can add tw to that list after that game.

If any of that defence can't rely on the camouflage of carrying an injury we are deep in the do do as it now looks like we have lost 66% of the strike force that continues bail them out the shit each week.

Woefull don't come near it . Tell you how bad this Manager is at picking a defender he was chasing that useless tool they had on the right-side of their defence all Summer.

You won't see two worse defences all season
Danamite

Defensively we must be one of the worst teams in the league with a defence like that. What has happened to Manny he is probably the worst defender we've had in a while. Where has that player gone that we got in he's first stint with us. Justham looked shaky all game today. I think they had 4 shots on target today and all 4 went in. Attack wize best game I've seen Walker play for us he was brilliant and deserved the Hat trick ball and MOTM great performance and didn't stop chasing every thing. Overall if we play like this every week we are definitely in for a few tonkings with defensive performances like today
Diggerthedog

Wasn’t there today but the defence get zero protection for 90 mins so their bound to look bad, even Justham is getting called out but this all comes back to the manager who just does not know how to set up a team to defend crosses either from set plays or wing play. Great we got 3 points but we won’t get many having to score 5 to win games.