Another set piece

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I'm no football manager but given how terrible at defending corners we are don't you think we'd work on it ?
Mccullums got crocked doing sod all again.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

Come on Arnu, Christmas is just round the corner and who wants to play football in the cold. He'll be back for pre season training, you wait.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Beyond shocking. Goal after goal after goal for the. want of a Centre Half who can head the bleeding thing .Both goals utterly preventable .

It is so obvious it is a total joke. Get rid of this Clown now. It's not that he has not had the resources given to him but what does he do with them buys a crippled Centre Forward.

We are going nowhere with this bufoon , thanks very much but time to go
DagenhamDaggers

I think this is the ultimatum to give him. 10 points from the next 4 and progress in the FA Trophy. If not then I’m sorry pal but it’s time to leave.
Pablo

Played well generally but as most have said we haven't had a centre half all season and it's so blindingly obvious I don't understand what excuses there can be. There is no way Reynolds should be playing as a central defender ( or at all if I'm honest) Clark sadly is probably over the hill and Wright thinks he is a central defender who is really only an attacking wing back. We literally have no functioning central defence . At least up top Akinbi did more in his first 10 minutes than McCallum in the last two games but I am not suggesting he is the answer.
RayleighDagger1986

One centre half will not stop the goals from corners/free kicks. We need at least 2, maybe 3 to deal with the threat. Alot of teams at our level have 2-3 big players and thats the same competitive number we need playing to defend as well as attack at the other end.
SUSSEX DAGGER

He wants to take up figure skating if he wants marks for artistic impression. No doubt he will score perfect 6's sadly he will always score FA for content.

When was the last goal we conceaded were the want of a decent Centre Back was not in the equation.
Dagdale

With only one league game before Christmas really think the gaffer needs to take the players back to the drawing board and reflect how can a side change so drastically in 2 months? Injuries or no injuries Chesterfield are up there and not complaining, and to the 129 hearty souls freezing by the Trent when will it happen?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well done Daryl and the others who made the trip . That's a good effort when you consider the weather, the timing of the game and the option of sitting in a warm living room.

I decided on the latter option after Tuesday night and frankly could not motivate myself to put myself through it.

You just knew that it don't matter how well we played and I thought we played very well , the glaringly obvious faultline in our team would show itself and it did not fail me.
Dagdale

Yesterday really did see a bit of improvement in places, the way we took our equaliser was very good and after that could at last see a bit of Robinson & Co again taking the midfield roles in passing etc, but deep down we just knew we were to open at the back and County would grab the opportunity and we'd walk away with nothing again, shore all the others agree and also fair play to the 4 thousand odd Magpie fans yesterday more or less goes down as one of match days most coldest experiences absolutely biting into you and even four layers on you'd still be numb, Oh the want of a good end to it all!