Sending off

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Danamite

Sorry but I have to vent my anger at this. Johnson gets sent off and our fans are cheering and chapping him off. Are you lot mental or something. He's put us down a player made the task a hole lot worse and you are clapping him off. You lot need a reality check give him some s##t tell him he's let the side down. You just might see a reaction from players instead of cheering what they have done. We were shocking today and you just seem happy to be there watching.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Danamite wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:29 pm Sorry but I have to vent my anger at this. Johnson gets sent off and our fans are cheering and chapping him off. Are you lot mental or something. He's put us down a player made the task a hole lot worse and you are clapping him off. You lot need a reality check give him some s##t tell him he's let the side down. You just might see a reaction from players instead of cheering what they have done. We were shocking today and you just seem happy to be there watching.
Have to agree Danamite . Shocking bad challange that dropped us right in the cart .
Alan

One day f the few decisions the officials got right.
dagger4eva

Agreed!!

Our club never did get rid of the happy clapper mentality.

Player (average at best) gets rightly sent off and we clap the f**ker off the pitch.
With mentality like that we deserve to stay in the national league.

That aside, the officiating in general today was a disgrace, our stewarding of what seemed a generally scummy bunch of Yeovil fans was a sheer embarrassment. Atmosphere dire. Attendance back to its sub standard average and a generally shit day all round.

Bloody daggers arggggggggggg
Danamite

That's not a winners mentality if your clapping him off the pitch. Again just happy to be there just watching a game on a Saturday afternoon. I want to see my team winning giving every last ounce they have in them. That's a winner mentality. But with fans like we have not pushing the team to give that extra bit more. And clapping sent off players off the pitch. We will never get out this league with a happy to be there mentality. It must be easy being a dagenham player cause you can coast through the game get sent off but don't worry I'll be clapped off the pitch. Easy life for well paid players.