Junior Morias

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Seems Dagenham and Daryl have gone against their summer policy of “quality over quantity” with the latest incomings… Akanbi who couldn’t get a game for 23rd place (at the time of Signing) Aldershot Town, to Junior Morais who Kings Lynn fans were only too happy to see the back of, and who is now out injured before even kicking a ball for us.
Brings us to our latest recruit, Richard Taylor (who I suppose is meant to be the answer to all our cries on here wanting a commanding dominant CB who is capable of winning a header in our penalty box)
Taylor’s recent CV reads released by Southend last summer after 14 appearances to then turn out for Barnet for a grand total of 6 games whilst on a months loan there. I hope I’m proved wrong but can’t see these type of quality signings are going to help us fight for the national league title or a minimum play off spot.
SUSSEX DAGGER

EssexDagger! wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:48 pm Seems Dagenham and Daryl have gone against their summer policy of “quality over quantity” with the latest incomings… Akanbi who couldn’t get a game for 23rd place (at the time of Signing) Aldershot Town, to Junior Morais who Kings Lynn fans were only too happy to see the back of, and who is now out injured before even kicking a ball for us.
Brings us to our latest recruit, Richard Taylor (who I suppose is meant to be the answer to all our cries on here wanting a commanding dominant CB who is capable of winning a header in our penalty box)
Taylor’s recent CV reads released by Southend last summer after 14 appearances to then turn out for Barnet for a grand total of 6 games whilst on a months loan there. I hope I’m proved wrong but can’t see these type of quality signings are going to help us fight for the national league title or a minimum play off spot.
Think we have busted the budget Essex on all the other pieces of expensive glass. Sorry but I was expecting nothing more then a couple of plastic beakers and that is what we have got.

When we went for quality over quantity did nobody ever look at the stats at the amount of players we have had here that have spent at least a third of it out injured. You should learn from history clearly we did not and just shows the total Iack of experiance from the Manager.
He looks OK if you just want safety, after all that's all he has only ever achieved at this level but he don't look capable in my opinion of getting us any higher