12 months

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger83

https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-MjjXVGd-IkuowlpwDke

So Daryl and team have signed contract extensions to take them up to 2024. Good news?

It's quite staggering how 12 (or even 6) months have changed things. I think we would have had a mini revolt if this was news a few months ago now I'm guessing there's almost unanimous approval of it.

Are we just fickle? Is it luck? Who knows but I'm glad we have a long-term plan but am a little nervous about having a large severance package to pay if things turn sour. Given how volatile our last 18 months have been, we'll see if this is a good thing.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Diggerthedog

Given the end of last season and the start of this one it was always coming, hopefully it will turnout to be a great decision but as you say who knows in football. There were a few bad eggs in the squad last season and that seemed to rub off on all of the players but they were all binned and rightly so. This is now fully Daryl's team so it's great that it's all now clicking. What's our stats like since the back in run we had last season anyone know?
Dagger83

Diggerthedog wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:00 pm Given the end of last season and the start of this one it was always coming, hopefully it will turnout to be a great decision but as you say who knows in football. There were a few bad eggs in the squad last season and that seemed to rub off on all of the players but they were all binned and rightly so. This is now fully Daryl's team so it's great that it's all now clicking. What's our stats like since the back in run we had last season anyone know?
I have my stats spreadsheet so I can check what our form over the back end of last season and the start of this is. I'll have a look later.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Dagger83

Since 13th April when we won 2-0 against Eastleigh we have:

Played: 16
Won: 12
Drawn: 3
Lost: 1
For: 41
Against: 15

The 16 games before that period:

Played: 16
Won: 4
Drawn: 5
Lost: 7
For: 16
Against: 20