Stats

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger83

I have no idea if people like these types of things but I've shared them on Twitter. I was just curious at how poor we were last year compared to this season and ended up creating some charts - geeky, I know!

I'll probably keep the spreadsheet up to date - let me know if there's anything you're interested in.

There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
McLeansvilleAppFan

I love a good graph. Keep it up.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Dagger83

The trend of conceding early continues.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Dagger83

Number of times we have had each scoreline.

Last season:

This season:
Dagger83

We have scored 33 goals - we did that on 24th April last season
We have won 26 points - we did that on 2nd March last season

We are scoring on average 2.20 goals a match compared to 0.87 at the same stage last season and have conceded 1.33 goals compared to 1.20 at the same stage. That's 2.5 times the number of goals scored. Bloody amazing!
McLeansvilleAppFan

I teach high school (secondary school) physics and chemistry and I have NEVER met a graph I did not like. I love this stuff. Even if it were worthless, and it is not, I would love it. Not geeky at all. Good fan stuff if you ask me.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Don't know what the stats are for a team to be joint top scorers but in a third of their games have somehow fired total blanks.

Despite all the goals we have scored this season , reliability to put the ball in the net is still not a given .