Triallists

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

This Centre Back problem. Fancy Jones myself did nothing wrong against two of the better sides last season away from home when he played there, they were the Champions and an above average Boreham Wood
Markinfront

Agreed. Joey Jones is the best shout as a tall and physical centre half. I recall he was signed as a defender and can’t see him getting an already overcrowded midfield area. Him and Wright with Reynolds as a three looks decent to me, I’d have Johnson and Clark as stand by players.
Diggerthedog

Markinfront wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:08 pm Agreed. Joey Jones is the best shout as a tall and physical centre half. I recall he was signed as a defender and can’t see him getting an already overcrowded midfield area. Him and Wright with Reynolds as a three looks decent to me, I’d have Johnson and Clark as stand by players.
Sure Jones will play in midfield has done most of pre season, Johnson and Wright have been really good in their positions but Reynolds has a big season coming up. We’re currently light in centre midfield with Rance and Phipps not fit so would be very surprised to see Jones at the back.

Dulwich confirmed Saturday McQueen has signed in a season long loan for them but no news our side which is bizarre. Blair still not announced but signed a few weeks back.
Dagdale

Definitely a couple of players short unless a surprise pops up at Edgeley park? Rance is a huge miss. If were going to get out of this tough league we have to do what we basically finished up with last season doing, constituency and take every game like a cup final, this lot still talk about how we rocked them over last season and part 2 Saturday please. I bank on Mauro Vilhete teaming up well with Balants and what seems a great purchase Walker being the crown jewels with a classy Matty Robinson again making a great provider. Would love to see a solid Centre half a strong motivator in place so important over years watching football and what results it could bring we seemed to have missed that for ages, after all this crisis really can't wait for us to roll again and hopefully some happiness to come our way.