Halifax (H)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Both the starting lineup and bench have an attacking feel today. There's one change from the midweek trip to Stockport as Saunders replaces Eleftheriou on the right-hand side.

Justham; Vilhete, Johnson, Reynolds, Wright, Saunders; Khan, Jones, Robinson; Balanta, McCallum
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
NBDag

Made light work out of a good side. It’s amazing how similar so many of McCallum’s goals are yet teams just can’t handle him can they? Will Wright also is becoming a great player for us, I hope we have him contracted for next year.

Such a shame we couldn’t play like this for the whole season, we would probably at the minimum have the playoffs wrapped up by now.
Dagdale

Whatever happens now and I honestly believe the boys can get both those 2 games left 'under their belts' what a superb end to what looked like a well below pee poor season, incredible and hope it turns other fans off this 'they're only beating low table sides ' even if that is thrown in performances, the way they're going about their business and attitude has been truly unbelievable the last few weeks and playing with determination and class an outstanding achievement. Hardest thing to grasp were still at bloody mid table and eleventh with a tally of 22 points won out of the roll call of 24 points how hard is that to understand?
jag

I was checking the National league scores during the 2nd half and we went up to 10th position ( as it stands) but Eastleigh got another goal and we went back to 11th, I thought the first half hour was a slog with to many passes going astray and at one point I thought that this was going to be a bad day for us until we got the 1st goal then the confidence came back and things started to get back to how we played last Tuesday evening, I think sometimes this team don't know how good they can be, or are, if they play with more confidence at the start against Chesterfield we could be celebrating another win against the big boys, sorry! I forgot we are one of the big boys now.COYD.
len

How things have improved so much lately, in as much as, despite not hitting the dizzy heights of recent games we had enough in the locker to comfortably beat a side that are in contention of being in the playoffs. We are now going in to games with a lot more confidence and scoring goals that were certainly lacking earlier in the season. I thought there were some good performances all round but Khan was outstanding and ran the show in midfield.
Oxhead

Really pleased with Reynolds who has stepped in for Clark and performed brilliantly for
DaggerJoel11

DAGGERS 3 HALIFAX 0 💬 | This was far from Dagenham's most convincing performance in recent weeks, which only makes the manner of victory all the more impressive.

In what was hopefully the last ever time the Daggers will contest a league fixture behind-closed-doors, they delivered their biggest home victory of the season. My match report and player ratings at https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... ifax-town/.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Kevin

22 points out of a possible 24 is an incredible run - top effort from everyone involved.

C'mon you Daggers!! :thumbu: