New Signing & John Still

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Sagres

No loyalty to Dagenham at all - 71 & still chasing the money!
hockley dagger

Sounds like Southend were prepared to pay him whilst he was doing something pretty similar with Daggers for expenses. Poor old Simmo told me once that JS is "money mad". He'll be back!
SUSSEX DAGGER

How long has this been on the cards?

I ask that because altho I never wanted to go back and hoped we had seen the last of Mr Still but is an indisputable fact that as soon as he walked through the doors last season things picked up. Players like Brundle Derring and Croll were never seen again which made me wonder if a disruptive element had been identified .

Anybody who has seen us in our last two games could not help but come to the conclusion that our previously clueless Manager has gone back to being errr clueless , perhaps this is just a coincidence but the questionn has to be asked.

That was pitifull tonight absoloute garbage and no idea how to break down like Saturday a bang average team.
Two home wins would have seen us third tonight , instead we look a team in free fall with a Manager on an extended contract with a record of 2 wins in last 11.
The only other question I would like answered is does the new signing come with a treatment table strapped to his back because he is bound to need it any day soon.
Auntie Merge

I wasn't the only one who noticed the hand signals from the stands during our winning streak...
Mark

There was certainly plenty of hand signals from the stands on Tuesday :lol:
bloke down the pub

J.S. ...... Div 1.........Cant see this lot doing that. Hope Im wrong.
stanton101

I said he should have gone for good years ago, but some people gave it the " he's a legend, look what he's done for us" cobblers.
Well now you know, what he's really like.
There's no denying what he did, but he did it at a time, when football wasn't what it is today. The game's moved forward immeasurably since his heyday, I just wish people could do the same.
Let it go people, Daryl's the man in charge now, like him or loathe him, that's the way it is.
Auntie Merge

Wonder how his new job is going? He must be very busy signing lots of players for Southend?

Oh…

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/19768 ... r-embargo/