Notts County Match

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

3-0 against ten men.
Absolutely laughable.
Diggerthedog

stanton101 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:11 pm 3-0 against ten men.
Absolutely laughable.
And a short arse 39 year old midfielder now in goal.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Oh my god is this real ? This is a joke surely
stanton101

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:21 pm Oh my god is this real ? This is a joke surely
If only.
It's a good job we can't go.
Alan

Have we even forced the makeshift keeper to make a save?
Diggerthedog

Embarrassing end of comments.
Pablo

It's too serious to be just a joke or embarrassing. That was the most incompetent performance by a team at this level I have ever seen in 60 years of watching the game. If we are to have a club going forward, as I can't see our excellent owners standing for this much longer in the current climate, a change must be made now. Unfortunately that can only be the management team but the players should hang their heads in shame too.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well at least our prat did not make the biggest tactical bulls up of the match.

That must surely go to their Manager, he did not need one Goalkeeper in his squad let alone 2
DaggerJoel11

You learn not to expect much from Dagenham but they still managed to outdo themselves tonight. A tragic performance, the worst I've ever seen supporting this club, yet no players will come out and give an explanation tonight because they don't care.

They're a disgrace and, as the man who oversaw that carcrash, McMahon ought to have serious questions asked of him.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
RampantDuke

McMahon won’t quit and neither will he be sacked. The Dagenham job has been the safest in football for years. The MD hates dismissing managers and the owners don’t seem to be putting him under the pressure that you would usually see at a professional club. It might be different if fans were present and calling for the managers head either in the ground or afterwards in the bar but they aren’t so McMahon has a free ride until at least October this year.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
ARNU

I reckon a five a side ladies over 60's team would beat anything McMahon puts out.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
themightydagger

BB-Dagger wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:39 pm
themightydagger wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:59 pm I do think we would stand a chance if we didn't start 2 nil down. Great for handicap betting i suppose?
Obviously your wish has been granted!
Might put the lottery on. Happens every week, never start well. Putting things into perspective, McCallum scores 20+ goals every year. He comes here and cant hit a barn door. Akinde, one of the worst strikers ive seen here, goes elsewhere and cannot stop scoring. Quigley, having a top season. How many times have we seen players come here, underperform, go elsewhere and do the business.

The issue runs a lot deeper than the 11 men on the pitch and that has been clear for many years,
BB-Dagger

I’m looking for Mr McMahons after match comments but can’t find them anywhere!
Diggerthedog

Complete silence today twitter and website.
Mark

Could be a sign he's on the way?

Alternatively he normally does interviews Wednesday morning from home - maybe he got them in for training instead. That's 3 midweek games in a row we've been absolutely trounced so something clearly needs to change.