At the Racecourse

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Comeback kings again! What's going on again new fit Robinson and Rance last seconds saving a 2-0 defeat and from what I have been hearing we did deserve something on this one, good effort at the end
Mark

Stuck to the task, worked hard, still can't defend.

A far better midfield with Robinson in there.
jag

I watched the game thinking the worst however I thought we were a bit unlucky to end the 1st half one down, when we went two down I thought that was it but credit to the team they just kept going creating chances and more effective with Weston creating an amazing scrappy short dribble to provide the pass for Robbo to score, game on and with 5 mins added for extra time I thought that we could do another Chesterfield and with about 15 seconds left Rance headed in from close range to make my day, Sam Deering again played his heart out, Matt Robinson made a big improvement in midfield, however far to many balls into our area was not dealt with and were lucky at times not to concede, at the end I thought we just about deserved to take a point and well done for the commitment.
DaggerJoel11

As frustrating as it was to see the Daggers once again get themselves in a position that required such heroics, this was another tremendous show of spirit and fight.

My match report and player ratings from an dramatic afternoon in North Wales: https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -2-daggers
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Chigwellian

If Myles western had Covid last week against chesterfield, what was he doing playing yesterday?
Diggerthedog

Chigwellian wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:26 pm If Myles western had Covid last week against chesterfield, what was he doing playing yesterday?
Chesterfield was his first game back after having it, hence he struggled in that match.
Chigwellian

Diggerthedog wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:28 pm
Chigwellian wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:26 pm If Myles western had Covid last week against chesterfield, what was he doing playing yesterday?
Chesterfield was his first game back after having it, hence he struggled in that match.
Ah ... ok
SUSSEX DAGGER

Chigwellian wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:49 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:28 pm
What's been his excuse for struggling the rest of season

Ah ... ok