Can we....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Can we get Peter Taylor back or is he already here ?
Dire rubbish again. McMahons gonna get a lucky break when they call the league off tomorrow.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Arun all that will do is delay what is clear to me already.

This over rated manager is not good enough

The only players that we have in the squad anywhere good enough fo this level are Justham, Croll , Gordon , Robinson , McCallum and Balanta. Jones is a very good player for this level but 45 minutes every 10 games is no good to us. The rest simply are not good enough and even a couple I have mentioned are living on past glories.

Shocking beyond belief, you name me any other team that would find two goals at home in the league all season acceptable and one of them was presented to us.

Time to make that change now
dagger4eva

We've scored just 11 goals in total all season (same as Barnet) with only Dover scoring less (8) - albeit they have 2 + 3 games in hand, respectively.

Let's hope Bojo or someone pulls the plug on the entire season.

Absolute bunch of fking shi**ers!!!
SUSSEX DAGGER

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:40 pm Arnu all that will do is delay what is clear to me already.

This over rated manager is not good enough

The only players that we have in the squad anywhere good enough fo this level are Justham, Croll , Gordon , Robinson , McCallum and Balanta. Jones is a very good player for this level but 45 minutes every 10 games is no good to us. The rest simply are not good enough and even a couple I have mentioned are living on past glories.

Shocking beyond belief, you name me any other team that would find two goals at home in the league all season acceptable and one of them was presented to us.

Time to make that change now