TV figures

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

How many people Pay to watch our home games.
JohnP

watched them all so far, I think it's about £20 a goal so far isn't it?!
Bav

I paid for the season ☹ and was not too impressed with the streaming to begin with. I did complain to the club and the company streaming our games, and to be fair they both agreed that the quality was poor and said that they would be making improvements and asked me to bear with them. They said that if I was still not happy, they would refund my money. The game on Saturday was much better and I’m sure it will keep improving, so I will stay with it. I will however not pay to watch any cup games as they should be added to the season tickets as a goodwill gesture.
EssexDagger!

Bav wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:07 pm I paid for the season ☹ and was not too impressed with the streaming to begin with. I did complain to the club and the company streaming our games, and to be fair they both agreed that the quality was poor and said that they would be making improvements and asked me to bear with them. They said that if I was still not happy, they would refund my money. The game on Saturday was much better and I’m sure it will keep improving, so I will stay with it. I will however not pay to watch any cup games as they should be added to the season tickets as a goodwill gesture.
Wait, so us season ticket holders have to pay another £10 to watch us against Hartley Wintney on Saturday?

I assumed it would be included as a good will gesture for keeping my £325 season ticket without being able to attend any matches.
Diggerthedog

Cup games are never part of your season ticket, not sure why everyone expects it for free unless the away team agree but not sure they will because they will want their split of any stream receipts. I see they’re trying to show it in their clubhouse. I have asked the question as it’s not clear but had no reply.
NickMurphy

EssexDagger!

NickMurphy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:02 pm You can use your season pass > https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-MK1a-AvbDjz2dIr_1IR
Thanks Nick,
Bav

That's great news. :clap:
Diggerthedog

And it will be taken out if your season ticket money. As the Wealdstone game was not charged it’s no change really. Plus the away team get half the money which is what it’s all about.
Auntie Merge

I'll say it again, you really can't fault the club by the way they have handled all of this. Well done.