More sad news

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Just leant Ken Curtis sadly passed away on Wednesday. He was a true gentlemen and loved travelling up and down the country following the Daggers.

So my condolences goes out to Kath and family at this time.

R.I.P. Ken
Dagdale

Great guy and I like many others will miss him so much, as ground hoppers we always looked out for each other had so much in common and not only had the pleasure of meet ups at Daggers games but we done quite a few with Barking, being in his company was so nostalgic and just felt so good to be next to him, I sort of looked up to him even I believe was around ten years younger, and he was so brave on how he dealt with his serious illness, I'm heartbroken.
DaggerJoel11

Gutted to hear this. A really decent man who was a really well-liked and hugely recognisable face at the club. Had the pleasure of chatting to him most weeks home or away - he'll be sorely missed.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Very sad news. Always happy to talk to us on the way in and give us the latest reports from the previous away game. Will be missed.
Bluenose

A true stalwart of the sieve
Chigwellian

Such a true gent... we will miss him on the coach