It’s matchday! Preseason continues at Gallagher Stadium as the Stones host
@Dag_RedFC

KO 15:00
🎟£5

You can buy an online pass to stream the game here

http://maidstoneunited.co.uk/stones-tv-live/

THIS IS A BEHIND CLOSED DOORS FIXTURE
Diggerthedog

Piss poor if truth be told, lots to improve on defensively in the wing back area. Three weeks to sort it out and get Deering back from his ‘knock’.
ThatRoundThing

It was an easy goal for Maidstone. It looked like we were likely to concede in all the preseason games. We need extra work on our defence. Too many balls by the back three were very much like John Still tactics, just hoof it somewhere into the last third.
Blue Hoops

Must be the worst £5 ever spent paying for the streaming of this match. The team showed virtually no application whatsoever. Could hardly string a pass together. Defence was a complete shambles, especially on the left hand side. We didn’t have a shot on target the whole match. John Still must have been laughing his head off. Realise it’s only pre season, but by golly has the manager got a massive job on his hands.
DaggerJoel11

It's only pre season and I know it matters very little, if at all.

But Jesus Christ that was atrocious in almost every possible aspect. On that showing there's a lot of improvements needed, thankfully we have enough time.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dag82

Totally agree with all the comments here.

I know only pre-season, but bloody hell, that was a worrying watch, handled with ease by a team from the Conf South, playing
Johnny Still hoofball.

That's the first game I have seen, and we look the same now, as at the start of last season: lose Balanta / Macallum or Deering, and we will be
bang average again.

The goal was a defensive horror show.
Oxhead

Daryl will be having sleepless nights
after that result.
I say sack him and bring back Stilly
Dag82

Dag82 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:48 pm Totally agree with all the comments here.

I know only pre-season, but bloody hell, that was a worrying watch, handled with ease by a team from the Conf South, playing
Johnny Still hoofball.

That's the first game I have seen, and we look the same now, as at the start of last season: lose Balanta / Macallum or Deering, and we will be
bang average again.

The goal was a defensive horror show.
Alarm bells were ringing over three weeks ago...