West Ham Ladies Pilot Scheme Match

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ThatRoundThing

I think this could be pretty close to how things may work for our first Home match barring anymore lockdown rules national or local.

They have a 1000 maximum for this West Ham ladies match and all must be Season Ticket Holders. No tickets on sale on the day.
Click on the info link and read which could give an insight of how Catering, Toilets and admission could work.

In the case of Daggers I would hope that if a 1000 is the limit, then the difference between Season Ticket Holders and 1000 maximum allocation could at least be purchased in advance by Daggers fans.

I stress that this is a Pilot Scheme event and there may be changes before the Daggers Season starts. Let’s hope we are allocated more than 1000. It looks like card payment is encouraged for Catering and also they are allowing their fans to bring own food and soft drink into the ground.

https://www.daggers.co.uk/
Mark

If I get allocated one of the earlier entry times I probably won't be able to attend matches, especially midweek. Understand why they're doing it tho.

Still not seen any details on how they allocate the standing areas. Might be nice if they did a survey nowish so that people can at least be put somewhat near their favoured location if possible.
Diggerthedog

I doubt they will turn you away if you turn up later then your slot due to ‘traffic’. The rules for stadium are so draconian compared to what you see in pubs and restaurants and it’s outside, So OTT.
You don’t wear masks inside so why the need outside when distancing is easier.
Last edited by Diggerthedog on Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark

Some pubs and restaurants are completely irresponsible and should really have their licences revoked. Seen all sorts lately, seating groups of more than 6 clearly from all different households, tables far too close together, no track and trace details being taken, staff not in any masks or using any sanitizer. I've walked out of 2 places already this week. Thankfully the majority are being very sensible and allowing lots of space.
Daggernewbie

ThatRoundThing wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:35 pm I think this could be pretty close to how things may work for our first Home match barring anymore lockdown rules national or local.

They have a 1000 maximum for this West Ham ladies match and all must be Season Ticket Holders. No tickets on sale on the day.
Click on the info link and read which could give an insight of how Catering, Toilets and admission could work.

In the case of Daggers I would hope that if a 1000 is the limit, then the difference between Season Ticket Holders and 1000 maximum allocation could at least be purchased in advance by Daggers fans.

I stress that this is a Pilot Scheme event and there may be changes before the Daggers Season starts. Let’s hope we are allocated more than 1000. It looks like card payment is encouraged for Catering and also they are allowing their fans to bring own food and soft drink into the ground.

https://www.daggers.co.uk/
At the moment we can have 1,200 supporters in the ground as the rules are slightly different.
NBDag

On TV today with BT sport. Will be interesting to watch and see how the fan layout is
BB-Dagger

Good to see the pitch looking good, people seemed more spread out in the Carling than I thought it would be. I was hoping there was still some paint drying somewhere in the stadium to entertain me but didn’t see any so only watched for a couple of minutes as the game was s#it and as entertaining as a supermarket queue.
Dagger83

BB-Dagger wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:42 pm Good to see the pitch looking good, people seemed more spread out in the Carling than I thought it would be. I was hoping there was still some paint drying somewhere in the stadium to entertain me but didn’t see any so only watched for a couple of minutes as the game was s#it and as entertaining as a supermarket queue.
Yeah, only the 10 goals to enjoy 😉
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
DAG42

BB-Dagger wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:42 pm Good to see the pitch looking good, people seemed more spread out in the Carling than I thought it would be. I was hoping there was still some paint drying somewhere in the stadium to entertain me but didn’t see any so only watched for a couple of minutes as the game was s#it and as entertaining as a supermarket queue.
I think it was mentioned at the fans forum ,that they would only be allowed about 150 in Carling Stand.
DAG42

Just checked 180 in Carling stand.
BB-Dagger

Dagger83 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:05 pm
Yeah, only the 10 goals to enjoy 😉
I could only watch the first 3 minutes as it was soooooo full of skill and.... erm... ZZZZzzzz
About as interesting as the B R R Club
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Miedema is the best penalty box striker to play at Victoria Road since Paul Benson don’t @ me