Dover clear out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TommyD&R

All Dover players have been made available on free’s after rejecting 20% pay cuts. Not sure there’s much there for us though. Passley as a right back option maybe? Michael Woods was decent at Hartlepool a few years back but not sure we need many more centre mids
Daggerman

Is Scott Doe still at Dover? Past his best but would keep John Gowens on his toes :grin:
Mark

Please not Passley, don't think I could cope watching him stroll about in a Dagenham shirt again.

Don't think they've got anyone left worth having. Some of their better players already left.
DaggerJoel11

I like the look of their winger L'Ghoul, especially as we need more wingers. Can't think of many others though.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
SUSSEX DAGGER

Daggerman wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:40 pm Is Scott Doe still at Dover? Past his best but would keep John Gowens on his toes :grin:
Packed it in last year after their Cuo run came to an end.
Injuries took their toll so the story went ,gone part time at Romford last I heard