Substitutes
Wright
Kandi
Weston
House
Johnson
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
ARNU

Cheeky little goal near the end, I'll take that c o y d !!
Need to give Fylde a beating Tuesday to pull away from the pack.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Massive win given the results around us, a win Tuesday to send Fylde packing would come in very handy. Ebbsfleet keep clinging on the gits. Maidenhead look in trouble, in woeful form now.
Oxhead

Great stuff from Daryl, threw on all our attacking players and we were excellent for the last 20 minutes
Deserved win and very impressed with Weston
RampantDuke

Pretty flat first half but Darryl’s brave decision to yank Reid seemed to shake things up and the change up front was inspired. Sam Deering was magnificent again - so much energy. Could be our best signing for ages.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
DaggerJoel11

Taken a big risk and once again it's paid off. That's the mentality of winners.

What a moment it was too.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
redboy

Aldershot must be sick of us this year.

We don’t score many, but for a team struggling we don’t let in many either. This gives us something to build on and hopefully we can pull away from the drop, which I now understand may only be 3 going down.
Dag82

Massive win that.

The main 3 things that are showing through for me, with DM are:

1) Even when we are not brilliant, we have still become very very hard to beat, who would of believed the day he took over, that this group of players were capable of picking up 12 pts in the next 7 games, with only 1 defeat, away to the league leaders.

2) DM is not scared to risk losing a point, in order to go for 3, as shown today, in firstly hooking Reid just 5 mins into the 2nd half, and then taking off Robbo (who had a great game), in order to change a Midfielder, for another more attacking option.

3) These players are a much happier group now, than they were under Taylor, they want to put a shift in for this manager.
leewilson

Taylor would have put Wright on for Deering in them last 20 minutes, looked to have seen out a point and probably would have lost the game 1-0.

If only we'd acted a bit sooner like the majority of fans wanted as we're only 11 points off the play offs despite being rubbish for the vast majority of the season.
DaggerJoel11

Match Report: Aldershot 0 Daggers 1

165 days and nearly six months since the Daggers last tasted victory on the road, the bravery and fearlessness of McMahon's all-or-nothing philosophy shattered that unwanted statistic as he risked a point to snatch all three in a manner that would never have been seen under his predecessor. Here's my match report and player ratings from a glorious and long-overdue away win: https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-1
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''