Game off

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Embarrassing ! We all knew it was gonna be postponed. Must've only just called it off as the boy had just got there.
He's gone QPR v Derby now.

Barnet should be deducted points!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Sagres

Got to the ground at 6.30pm no rain in Edgware just bloody cold, floodlights were on the pitch looked fine from the car park appears to have been down to the ref.
SUSSEX DAGGER

So we call games off now if there is forecast rain FFS.
4 hours of my life I wont get back
Dagdale

As one of the many in radar of the ground situated nicely before kick off is this the future of modern day English football the Referees ' call the game off if a bit of drizzles on the way''? Another bizarre twist to how our game has gone down the pan. For someone just walking thru that 'downpour' which would have been the 2nd half well if that stops a game I'm lost for words. Just read what potential guest at the Hive tonight Barry Fry gives take on that on their website, spot on Governor!
Sagres

Dagdale wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:55 pm As one of the many in radar of the ground situated nicely before kick off is this the future of modern day English football the Referees ' call the game off if a bit of drizzles on the way''? Another bizarre twist to how our game has gone down the pan. For someone just walking thru that 'downpour' which would have been the 2nd half well if that stops a game I'm lost for words. Just read what potential guest at the Hive tonight Barry Fry gives take on that on their website, spot on Governor!
https://www.barnetfc.com/news/2020/febr ... tponement/
Friendly Bee

Clearly very annoying to travel to any away game for it to be postponed.... We've all been there, I myself remember coming to your place one Christmas to find it off.

Unfortunately the referee makes the decision, with our well publicised problem with the pitch I'm surprised that a local ref is not considered.

Yes we have serious issues with the pitch. However its not the club who calls it off.

All the usual insults flying in our direction but we wanted it on as did yourselves.

Look forward to seeing you in June!!!!
Alan

I see the ref blaming bait laid by Barnet has been well and truly taken.
Reg Varneys wife

DISGUSTING Barnet should be thrown out of the league.
Supporters Time & Money wasted trying to support their team.
If Barnet FC, and I'm not sure what the FC stands for, have not got anyone who could put EVEN AN INSPECTION TAKING PLACE notice, up SOMEWHERE, before all of us tossers spend our TIME and MONEY getting to their mudpit, then they deserve to be thrown out of this league.
I will never even attempt to go to another game at this venue.
Thank you and goodnight. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Last edited by Reg Varneys wife on Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Friendly Bee wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:38 pm Clearly very annoying to travel to any away game for it to be postponed.... We've all been there, I myself remember coming to your place one Christmas to find it off.

Unfortunately the referee makes the decision, with our well publicised problem with the pitch I'm surprised that a local ref is not considered.

Yes we have serious issues with the pitch. However its not the club who calls it off.

All the usual insults flying in our direction but we wanted it on as did yourselves.

Look forward to seeing you in June!!!!
Feel sorry for you friend as you only want to support,your team.
Only consolation for us is that Balanta was out first time it was called off, tonight he would still be finding his way but when this game goes ahead he will be roaring.

Every cloud