A Final at last

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Well done lads after winning the penalty shoot out tonight over Concord didn't go but salute to the 370 odd out there on a horrendous night and a late March final in Colchester to come with Ricay surely worth a visit.
IanC

Well said mate and it certainly is about time
DaggerJoel11

Not a priority for us by any means but nobody would say no to a cup final and it should be a decent night.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dag82

First final in any competition for 10 years.

First County Cup Final in nearly 20 years.

Any type of success is well overdue & more than welcome.

Well done to Daryl & the Players.
IanC

To be fair has the third biggest team in the competition,our record in it is a bloody shambles.
No,never a priority but the level we are at you think we should with the teams we do put out should have done better.
I guess it comes down to the players on the night if they can get themselves up for it enough.
Dagger Steve

IanC wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:56 pm To be fair has the third biggest team in the competition,our record in it is a bloody shambles.
No,never a priority but the level we are at you think we should with the teams we do put out should have done better.
I guess it comes down to the players on the night if they can get themselves up for it enough.
The 1st and 2nd biggest teams have only won it once between them in the last 20 years tbf.
DaggerJoel11

Here's my match report from Tuesday's game:
https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -rangers-1
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''