Barrow AFC Update 13.2.2020

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Saturday 29th could be an absolute nightmare to get to.

No coach I presume, and major engineering work on the Lancaster to Barrow train route which means a rail replacement service from Ulverston. Have to make the 17:35 bus from Barrow to Ulverston on the way back or miss the last train of the night from Lancaster to Euston, which leaves at half 7.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

chipmunx wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:23 am
ARNU wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:45 pm The boy went up for the weekend with his Barrow supporting mate. Ended up going Preston v Millwall. He's got a rugby match to watch tomorrow then back Monday.
Saw your lad in the Shell Garage in Barrow (with his Barrow supporting mate) after he got back from the Preston v Millwall game... I work there. Coincidentally my mum was brought up in Durban Gardens in Dagenham so although i'm a Barrow fan and season ticket holder I also look out for Dagenham (and West Ham) results...
It's looking like the match will be rearranged for the 29th Feb as we're both out of the trophy. That should be confirmed in the next few days.
That's him lol! Said he dropped his programme. He does as many football grounds as possible, he's done about 150 I think, Preston was one of the few he hadn't done. The weekend was arranged a while back as his mates granny lives there. They always do the Barrow v Dag fixture but obv it got called off. I think it was a toss up between Preston or Fleetwood.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
D@Rsupportersclubweb

DaggerJoel11 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:38 am Saturday 29th could be an absolute nightmare to get to.

No coach I presume, and major engineering work on the Lancaster to Barrow train route which means a rail replacement service from Ulverston. Have to make the 17:35 bus from Barrow to Ulverston on the way back or miss the last train of the night from Lancaster to Euston, which leaves at half 7.
DaggersJoel11,

The supporters club will run a coach for the rearranged game subject to enough booking.

There could have been loads of reason why people could not have travelled to Barrow afc for yesterday game, but maybe able to travel to the rearranged game.

The supporters club will update our website, facebook, twitter and the views from the sieve once the game been arranged and travel details are confirmed.
chipmunx

Now confirmed as 29th February