New striker

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I’m hearing we just signed a striker on loan.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

1 more league goal than Quigley. 2 goals in his last 13, both against us.
NBDag

Yeah 5 in 21 isn’t exactly setting the world alight. But then are we ever going to get the best at this time of the season without shelling out some serious cash? At least he’s going to be better than Grant, you’d hope. A step in the right direction at least.
DaggerJoel11

His record of roughly 1 in 4 is better than that of Chike Kandi (1 in 5), Joe Quigley (1 in 6) and Reece Grant (1 in 13), so he should at least be an improvement on the options we already have. There have also been several players that have done well here who hadn't been particularly successful beforehand, Conor Wilkinson the most recent.

If he was good enough to play for a Fylde team that made both the FA Trophy and National League play-off final last season, he should be good enough for us.

Basically, the only goalscoring record I'll be judging him on is his record at Dagenham & Redbridge come the end of the season.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Oxhead

Looked a good player in 1st half of our game
at Ebsfleet playing wide right, very quick,
faded when we totally dominated the 2nd half
Mark

General consensus on the Ebbsfleet forum is that they aren't that sorry he left as his end product wasn't good enough. Sounds a lot like Kandi to me but we shall see.
SUSSEX DAGGER

When I heard we signed a Stevenage Striker on loan was hoping it was going to be Young Joe White . Sadly it was not to be as he at least had age on his side as an excuse for not being able to get a start for a desperate team.
lupins

Joe White signed permanently for Hendon earlier this month