Zakuani

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Oxhead

Why ?
LondonDagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:03 pm
LondonDagger wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:56 pm Clark... or 'concrete'/ 'The Wall' - is a poor defender and that has shown this year. He was at fault for the first Saturday and just has been poor all year. Zakuani is a very good defender and one of our best recent signings. Really happy with that. A couple of strikers and we will be safe this year. Then McMahon can start to build his own squad, instead of playing with Taylor's Toys.
Out of interest London Dagger do you think he will be given the funds to do much in the summer. My worry is he will have to dip into next years budget to keep us safe this year. Mr Thompson explained a number of years ago the Club work on a three year cycle , the new owners are not a charity but hard nosed business People . With the added expense of changing the Manager and drastic rejigging of this years squad I think we will see a very quiet summer
I think he took the job on the basis he will have his own side next year. They would be foolish not to allow him to have a healthy wallet to spend.