How lovely it was...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

How lovely it was to see Terry Harris with a big smile on his face, and be outside the dugout with his little notebook and pen again.
And how refreshing it was to hear him shout out encouraging things to the players during the game, and see him talk to Jody throughout the game.
I really hope that they remain part of the management/coaching team. Terry looked the happiest I've seen him since he came back.
ARNU

I’ll have to start watching from the Carling as at least the dugout seemed an interesting view.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dag82

Auntie Merge wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:39 pm How lovely it was to see Terry Harris with a big smile on his face, and be outside the dugout with his little notebook and pen again.
And how refreshing it was to hear him shout out encouraging things to the players during the game, and see him talk to Jody throughout the game.
I really hope that they remain part of the management/coaching team. Terry looked the happiest I've seen him since he came back.
Sure I read that DM resigned, along with assistant Steve Gritt.

Would have to assume Gritt didn't quit, without some kind of knowledge, that he was joining the coaching team here ??
DevonDagger

Dag82 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:36 pm
Auntie Merge wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:39 pm How lovely it was to see Terry Harris with a big smile on his face, and be outside the dugout with his little notebook and pen again.
Sure I read that DM resigned, along with assistant Steve Gritt.

Would have to assume Gritt didn't quit, without some kind of knowledge, that he was joining the coaching team here ??
With the way Macclesfield are currently being run, I wouldn't throw too much weight onto anything.

Not sure too much about McMahon and Gritt history of working together, but it appears Gritt was already at Ebbsfleet when McMahon became manager and then followed him to Macclesfield.
daggersjeff

Think you might of seen the last of both Terry & Jody. A correct move I feel, a complete clearout; even before yesterdays game the teams warmup routines were totally different.
SUSSEX DAGGER

This it was not me Gov stand on me dont wash.
If it did then.explain both Chorley and Hartlepool and the numerous half tines when I am better then this Taylor sulked in the dug out
LondonDagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:37 pm This it was not me Gov stand on me dont wash.
If it did then.explain both Chorley and Hartlepool and the numerous half tines when I am better then this Taylor sulked in the dug out
What does that even mean. I've never been so confused in my life.