THOMMO - AN APOLOGY

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Adrian wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:11 pm
Auntie Merge wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:07 pm
Adrian wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:03 pm

You posted your opinion and things you are “led to believe”.
Like you say, you can’t defend the indefensible and that includes your pathetic vendetta.
This is not my pathetic vendetta and you will see that when the Americans make the long overdue changes.
The same Americans that you’ve been questioning the intention of recently?
I’m not sure how them changing anything will prove you and others don’t have vendettas?

You and a lot of others need to do some serious growing up and get some perspective.
*yawn* You just keep throwing insults without any facts. Everything I stated in my post was a fact.
Pondfield Dagger

rumours are daggers bar is restricting its opening hours... thommo outing 20 hard core drinkers of the last 30 years, dear oh dear... the americans havn't got a clue lol cant wait for a catch up at barnet away

Thompson out!!!
Diggerthedog

It’s very easy for people on here who never step foot in the clubhouse to say it’s a personal vendetta and grow up but many hold grudges due to personal attack’s by said MD. I never ever spoke to he man previously yet he verbally abused me as I dared question his decision to keep on Burnett. From then on it’s gone completely downhill, I’m not the first and I won’t be the last to suffer at the end of his filthy mouth just because he don’t like being wrong. There are many that have felt the force and have never been back all because of him. I for one won’t walk away and will be here long after him.

Let’s face it since he was given full reins when the likes of Dave Andrews etc moved aside it’s been nothing but complete failure from this man who Could now we’ll now oversee yet another relegation because he could not admit he was wrong about Taylor.

This club will never get those back who have walked away until he has gone, including those who have had pathetic bans just because he don’t like an opinion.

Customer is always right in my line of business even if you know they’re not, this man seems to completely forget that we’re his customers.

Wrong about Tamplinn
Wrong about Burnett
Wrong about Taylor
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:09 pm It’s very easy for people on here who never step foot in the clubhouse to say it’s a personal vendetta and grow up but many hold grudges due to personal attack’s by said MD. I never ever spoke to he man previously yet he verbally abused me as I dared question his decision to keep on Burnett. From then on it’s gone completely downhill, I’m not the first and I won’t be the last to suffer at the end of his filthy mouth just because he don’t like being wrong. There are many that have felt the force and have never been back all because of him. I for one won’t walk away and will be here long after him.

Let’s face it since he was given full reins when the likes of Dave Andrews etc moved aside it’s been nothing but complete failure from this man who Could now we’ll now oversee yet another relegation because he could not admit he was wrong about Taylor.

This club will never get those back who have walked away until he has gone, including those who have had pathetic bans just because he don’t like an opinion.

Customer is always right in my line of business even if you know they’re not, this man seems to completely forget that we’re his customers.

Wrong about Tamplinn
Wrong about Burnett
Wrong about Taylor
Far too set in his ways I'm afraid. The way he kept Taylor in a job for so long was criminal. People can defend him all they want, but will those same fans be bothered watching us play concord rangers next season in front of 700.
I personally think that if the yanks were here full time, they'd be horrified at what's gone on and he'd be up the road with his mate Taylor.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Ok, I'll bite :
Auntie Merge wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:21 pm *yawn* You just keep throwing insults without any facts. Everything I stated in my post was a fact.
Auntie Merge wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:29 pmI am led to believe that whilst many local businesses still sponsor and support the club, there are a number of companies that do not wish to sponsor the club. This costs the club in lost revenue.
These two statements literally contradict each other.
Blackie645

Adrian have you ever had any dealings with Thomoson???
TomMc

Blackie645 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:47 am The problem with him is that he bears grudges, against supporters that disagree with him.
Thankfully D&R supporters are above such behaviour :blink:
Adrian

Blackie645 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:10 pm Adrian have you ever had any dealings with Thomoson???
Yes.