Philosophy and Recruitment

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

http://leewilsonfootball.blogspot.com/2 ... where.html

Just my thoughts on the Daggers situation. Hope it keeps someone busy for a couple of minutes :-)
speedy

Good read Lee.
Bit harsh on Bagasan Graham though. He’s hardly been given a run in the side to prove what he can give us.
Auntie Merge

Thanks for that Lee. Good and useful read. I hope our next manager takes note!
Diggerthedog

speedy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:25 pm Good read Lee.
Bit harsh on Bagasan Graham though. He’s hardly been given a run in the side to prove what he can give us.
Great read Lee.

Graham is poor, he was poor for Ebbsfleet too. 20+ appearances and not even one goal this season, at least the other wingers have scored. You need wingers chipping in with goals and he just does not do that, Dobson and Luque have shown glimpses that they are capable, I would prefer Liam Gordon before Graham at left wing.
Richie

Great read Lee.
Dag82

Good read mate.
Dagger Steve

Nice read.

Highlights how awful, as a whole, the last 10 years has been and the dross served up on a consistent basis.

We have been on a steady decline for a decade. Literally in that we have finished in a lower league position each year for a decade now.

If the right appointment is made now, could we hope that the next decade will be climbing a peak, with some regular exciting attractive football on offer...we can only but dream.
SUSSEX DAGGER

speedy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:25 pm Good read Lee.
Thought he did ok at Dover second game in at Left back but for some reason taken out of that role