Jody Brown Post Match

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Auntie Merge wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:05 pm Everyone - weak or strong - can get bullied in the workplace.

As I understand it Taylor picked the teams and decided the game plan for the games he was ‘off sick’ for.

I also understand that Terry Harris was not allowed to shout out to the players during the games; who knows for sure what other instructions Taylor gave to Harris. Harris wasn’t allowed to talk to Taylor during the games either - he was isolated and silenced . I do know that yesterday was the first time in ages that Terry Harris smiled, had his little notebook and pen and was shouting encouraging remarks to players.
Auntie Merge wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:21 pm *yawn* You just keep throwing insults without any facts. Everything I stated in my post was a fact.

I am howling
ARNU

It’s not everyday we get an arch duke Ferdinand reference Sussex 😂.
Let’s see if you can get an Isambard Kingdom Brunel one in before the seasons end.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggerman

Hopefully the club will be “building bridges” between the board and the fans while the owners will be keeping the club “afloat” :whistle:
BarkingRambo

The assassination of the Archduke is probably a good way of describing our attack at the moment.

They threw a grenade at his car, missed and got the one behind. Then later in the day the Archduke's driver took the wrong turning and ended up in front of one of the assassins who was having a sandwich at a café (because of course you have a "I messed up the revolution" sandwich) caught totally by surprise that Franz Ferdinand was in front of him, ran up to the car gun in hand, again missed and shot his wife before finally getting the fatal shot in.

So messed up the first attack, then the opposition give it to us on a plate which we still miss from the goal line and as the main assassin Gavrilo Princip was only 19 at the time if there had been bit more experience in the team it probably wouldn't have been such a scrappy mess to get anything out the game.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Thanks BarkingRambo at least this season has not been a complete waste of time. Would never had known the events that occured in.Sarejavo that frightful day if our Centre Forwards had not been so dire. Everyday is a School Day
ARNU

How we going to get across the Tamar Isambard?
“Oh I’ll just whack a bridge over it”.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
LondonDagger

Daggerfrom70s wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:50 pm
ARNU wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:27 pm I can’t understand why we’re all getting Doey eyed about a coaching team that have been very poor including yesterday. Good riddance. Bring on the new manager his team and his players and then maybe at last we can make a proper effort at getting out of this league at the right end.
Coaching team not allowed to coach under Taylor? Half the players, brought in by Taylor, not good enough? Let’s see how the new manager copes with that situation. Do you think he will turn them into world beaters? I could hear the orders from the bench yesterday to players not doing what they were supposed to do. Get real and stop blaming the so-called dinosaurs. Injuries and poor support players as well as a poor manager have got Dagenham in this mess. If you were to add Balanta and Deering to the team I think you would see a very different outcome. Add a goal scorer and you are looking somewhere around playoff position.
Add Balanta, Deering and 20 other decent players and you have a promotion team. One game against Aldershot. The players arent good enough and that is because of Taylors recruitment. McMahon just has to keep us up now and build for next year. He cant do anything with this side unfortunately.
Mike the Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:05 pm Everyone - weak or strong - can get bullied in the workplace.

As I understand it Taylor picked the teams and decided the game plan for the games he was ‘off sick’ for.

I also understand that Terry Harris was not allowed to shout out to the players during the games; who knows for sure what other instructions Taylor gave to Harris. Harris wasn’t allowed to talk to Taylor during the games either - he was isolated and silenced . I do know that yesterday was the first time in ages that Terry Harris smiled, had his little notebook and pen and was shouting encouraging remarks to players.
https://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co. ... -1-6453440

"Brown didn't apply for managerial vacancy 'out of loyalty to Taylor"

Another theory blown!!
Coydagger

Mike the Dagger wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:07 am

https://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co. ... -1-6453440

"Brown didn't apply for managerial vacancy 'out of loyalty to Taylor"

Another theory blown!!
Not really. Nice words to save face. He knows he was never going to get it anyway.
Alan

Didn’t need to say anything about Taylor though, did he?
stanton101

LondonDagger wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:01 am
Daggerfrom70s wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:50 pm
ARNU wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:27 pm I can’t understand why we’re all getting Doey eyed about a coaching team that have been very poor including yesterday. Good riddance. Bring on the new manager his team and his players and then maybe at last we can make a proper effort at getting out of this league at the right end.
Coaching team not allowed to coach under Taylor? Half the players, brought in by Taylor, not good enough? Let’s see how the new manager copes with that situation. Do you think he will turn them into world beaters? I could hear the orders from the bench yesterday to players not doing what they were supposed to do. Get real and stop blaming the so-called dinosaurs. Injuries and poor support players as well as a poor manager have got Dagenham in this mess. If you were to add Balanta and Deering to the team I think you would see a very different outcome. Add a goal scorer and you are looking somewhere around playoff position.
Add Balanta, Deering and 20 other decent players and you have a promotion team. One game against Aldershot. The players arent good enough and that is because of Taylors recruitment. McMahon just has to keep us up now and build for next year. He cant do anything with this side unfortunately.
Agreed.