Liam Gordon

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DevonDagger

Recalled from his loan at Dartford, according to Jacob Ranson (B&D Post) on Twitter.
NBDag

at least it shows they aren’t cut from the same cloth as Taylor. Really do believe that he was only loaned out because Taylor doesn’t like him for no real reason whatsoever. When I last saw him play, he wasn’t great, but he’s still our best left back by a mile. What has Stevenson done whilst here? Croll is ok but I’d rather drop Clark and stick him in centre half.
Last edited by NBDag on Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RayleighDagger1986

No logic sense to loan out the best left back to get match practice and then loan in another to replace him in first team
Alan

Liam is another like Lucque or Kandi, much better players when they’re not playing. His defensive play is not great - see his performance at Carshalton fur example.
Adrian

Alan wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:03 pm Liam is another like Lucque or Kandi, much better players when they’re not playing. His defensive play is not great - see his performance at Carshalton fur example.
Hes tended to add something going forward, and it’s not like we’ve been keeping clean sheets without him.
I’m not sure what sending him out and bringing in Stevenson achieved.

We concede regardless so might as well have someone playing that wants to get forward and for a young full back he has managed to show more composure in front of goal than our strikers seem to manage at times.
Could chuck him in playing further forward - we won’t score less as a a result.
RayleighDagger1986

Alan wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:03 pm Liam is another like Lucque or Kandi, much better players when they’re not playing. His defensive play is not great - see his performance at Carshalton fur example.
Agree on Kandi. A decent player with the ball, running and dribbling with close control BUT has no end product, i.e. goals or the final ball. It comes down to his decision making and the lack of.
ARNU

I dunno what it is with Kandi. He’s fast, runs around like a nutter and holds the ball up well. He cant score for trying at the moment, he was banging them in for fun pre season. Maybe it’s nerves, knowing Taylor would drop him if he scored a hat trick let alone a blank. I hope he realises we know he’s trying and we all want him to do well. Always runs his heart out and that is a dagger.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !