The New Manager

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

Who will choose the new manager? The "Yanks" who know very little about the English game. Or Tommo who knows even less? Or the "Fans" God help us. Ask John, if he doesn't want it to let him recommend someone.
redboy

As we all know, the dinosaur should have been sacked months ago. Surely over the past few weeks, we have been looking at potential new managers with a view to a swift appointment. There's absolutely no reason why the new gaffer isn't in place by our next game.
IanC

I think we can absolutely know a million percent,that there is no chance whatsoever that we’ll have a new manager at Ebbsfleet.
And I doubt very much Torquay at home either.The owners are gonna want to get this right,they have to get it right! It might well even be as late has when they’re over for Barnet.
So I wouldn’t get too excited yet.
NBDag

In my world we should have someone in for the Trophy game, that’s all we have left to fight for right? However I completely understand if we wait for the owners to come over, as why would they not want to meet their manager in the flesh first. Maybe we already have our next permanent manager in place already. It wouldn’t surprise me