Ladies & Gents, Introducing Mr Luke Garrard

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dag82

Garrard post match from yesterday.

Watch and compare to a Taylor Interview !!

https://t.co/WE77xa1qGc
Dagdale

Think every dagger should check that out, just love his enthusiasm and getting his team running in a real positive way, could we get him? Be pretty difficult I should imagine as sounds to me his game plan is there but that is the sought of guy and I'm shore I speak for many we desperately need. The next appointment is so crucial to get us going forwards at last. Thing about Garrard too is over the last few seasons he's lost quite a few very good players, they hobble after but he just keeps going back up the table, THAT'S what makes him so special!
Last edited by Dagdale on Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daggersjeff

Excellent interview! a man with passion and commitment and not afraid to tell home truths!

Yes, would love to see him take over tomorrow! Do I think we will get him? No

Re:-our interviews
I feel our media team is constricted by what they are allowed to ask; its almost as the script is pre written. I'll leave you to work out who's responsibility that is.
HGDagger

I think Garrard has to be the most obvious choice for manager, the owners should at least enquire with Boreham Wood about him. He's been there for a few years now so maybe he'll be willing to move on