Can you just leave?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Mr T,Thanks for last season but you ain’t good enough. It’s clear you’ve vastly underachieved this season and you’re just taking money under false pretences. Honestly just resign with some dignity. We all fail at things, it’s not something you should be ashamed of and certainly not something you should make yourself ill over. Knowing when to turn it in is actually a quality.
I stuck by you and I stuck by Wayne until he started slagging off the fans. Time to go mate!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
RayleighDagger1986

ARNU wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:02 pm Mr T,Thanks for last season but you ain’t good enough. It’s clear you’ve vastly underachieved this season and you’re just taking money under false pretences. Honestly just resign with some dignity. We all fail at things, it’s not something you should be ashamed of and certainly not something you should make yourself ill over. Knowing when to turn it in is actually a quality.
I stuck by you and I stuck by Wayne until he started slagging off the fans. Time to go mate!
That's a sensible post Arnu and I agree entirely
ARNU

Well it’s not acceptable given the expectation level the owners allowed us to believe. I’d be on a plane tonight from America with a p45. I actually think I could cope if we went out of business better than watching this crap. I can go to Hornchurch for that. Some of these players want to have a look at themselves too.
hockley dagger

That's a bit unfair on Hornchurch.
ARNU

Hx won 3-0 today. 4th in league with 2 games in hand. Think I’ll swing by there for a bit. Anyone wanna buy a season ticket ?
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:30 pm Hx won 3-0 today. 4th in league with 2 games in hand. Think I’ll swing by there for a bit. Anyone wanna buy a season ticket ?
Renew your season ticket with us you’ll see us play them in the league at this rate.
ARNU

Chris Dickson and Marvin Morgan heading up the attack.
dagger4eva

The last time a manager of Dagenham and Redbridge sacked a manager, almost 4 years to the day, it took a 3 nil defeat (sound familiar?) and a number of supporters to go from from months of calling on Burnett to be sacked to turning on the then board.

I suggest the same again for the Torquay game. No more shits given in pandering to the pip squeak of an MD.
Him, Bennett and all the dinosaurs running the 'team' need to pack their bags and sling their hook.
Bunch of shysters!
A S dagger97

The owners arent over until the Barnet game which we will probably turn up for and Taylor will probably still be here then
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Coydagger

A S dagger97 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:51 am The owners arent over until the Barnet game which we will probably turn up for and Taylor will probably still be here then
It’s going to be time soon for the owners to start getting some stick if he isn’t removed. I didn’t go today as I’m not watching the rubbish served up, but I wouldn’t blame people if they turned ugly towards them. They are failing as owners keeping him in charge