Awful

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Today was awful again. This will look like a good result across the pond. It won’t reflect the dross we’ve had to endure again today or will it tell the story about the ground singing for Taylor to go. Hopefully his pride/ shame will force him to resign before he’s sacked. Pleased for Kandi as he never stopped. Manny and Robbo put in a shift as well.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
redboy

Dinosaur Taylor was pleased with the performance against the league’s bottom side. Says it all really!
Alan

Kandi never stopped? Think we were at different games.
Auntie Merge

We didn’t start playing until 85th minute. Think we were at different games.
dagger4eva

I would sum today's game using 3's

A DOUR game against DIRE opposition culminating in a DREADFUL result.

Don't get me WRONG, we certainly did not deserve to lose today but let's not anyone kid themselves, it was effing crap wasn't it!!

Quigley looked like a world beater the 1st 15 mins before playing hide and seek. I would like to go into detail on more of the players but I felt like I was staring into thin air for most of the game through sheer boredom.

Funny how we only seemed to wake up once we were a goal down and man down AND once large sections of the crowd where calling for Taylor to go. Make of that what you will......

How dare he have the nerve though to have a pop at supporters when he has assembled one of the worst dagenham squads I remember in 20+ years of coming - and one one of the better budgets we've had to boot..

Disgraceful cheek of a man that should show a morsel of dignity and hand in his notice first thing tomorrow morning.
We clearly have an MD with the backbone of a jelly fish who has zero intention of sacking him despite the fact we are close to entering 2020 in the relegation places.

Fking shit show of a club from top to bottom.
In the words of Donald Trump - we need to drain the swamp!!!!
Attachments
Screenshot_20191226_202505.jpg
DagenHammer87

I'm glad I never wasted the time nor effort nor money on this.

At a couple of minutes to one today, I looked out and saw it hacking down out there. In previous years, missing a boxing day game would have felt terrible - but today I felt nothing. I was surprised to see 1400 as a crowd today. Good on everyone who made that effort and I applaud you - watching the steaming pile of shit served up week in week out takes guts. Let's face it - he's never going to turn this around. Relegation? I'm not so sure right now, but we are evidently a team that no one in this league even looks twice at - let alone fear.

Taylor is to Dagenham what Allardyce was to West Ham - both developed some sort of 'saviour' complex and as such, we should be eternally grateful and never question a continual poor run. After all, he single handedly brought the club back from the abyss. It was all him. I just hope he is able to hobble quickly enough so that the door doesn't hit his arse on the way out.

I respect the new board, I really do. I see the way that they are trying to organically grow the club and improve the experience. However, a shiny shop, some new seats are a fat load of good if the football is terrible.

We don't expect to win every week - we are daggers - and we always will be pragmatic and we just want to be entertained and have a hub in our community where we can meet our peers and give teams a bloody good go every week. However, we will struggle to attract (and more importantly retain) supporters. Over time, the numbers will naturally tail off due to health, circumstance and apathy. £21 to watch that?! Forget it!

Sadly, as time wears on; it is clear to see that Mr Thompson has more than past his sell by date. I have no doubt he loves the club, we don't need to go over previous things he has done to help the club etc. but now it seems that the job is too big for him. I hope the owners have some plans in place for the summer in terms of the structure of the club; because regardless of division - it clearly isn't working.
Daggernewbie

dagger4eva wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:12 pm I would sum today's game using 3's

A DOUR game against DIRE opposition culminating in a DREADFUL result.

Don't get me WRONG, we certainly did not deserve to lose today but let's not anyone kid themselves, it was effing crap wasn't it!!

Quigley looked like a world beater the 1st 15 mins before playing hide and seek. I would like to go into detail on more of the players but I felt like I was staring into thin air for most of the game through sheer boredom.

Funny how we only seemed to wake up once we were a goal down and man down AND once large sections of the crowd where calling for Taylor to go. Make of that what you will......

How dare he have the nerve though to have a pop at supporters when he has assembled one of the worst dagenham squads I remember in 20+ years of coming - and one one of the better budgets we've had to boot..

Disgraceful cheek of a man that should show a morsel of dignity and hand in his notice first thing tomorrow morning.
We clearly have an MD with the backbone of a jelly fish who has zero intention of sacking him despite the fact we are close to entering 2020 in the relegation places.

Fking shit show of a club from top to bottom.
In the words of Donald Trump - we need to drain the swamp!!!!
Taylor will never admit that he`s past his sell by date and I wonder if he`s been told you can`t bollock the players because it might hurt their feelings and we all love to know what is said to the yanks after every game.