Hartlepool

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Whether or not Jody is intentionally taking the flak on behalf of Taylor, God only knows, but to me it comes across as nothing more than sheer delusion not seen on a scale like this since Burnett, Currie & Hackett.

I know I'm repeating myself but to actually have the brass neck and tell the supporters it was a good performance because your had "FOUR COUNTER ATTACKS" is a new low.
Last edited by dagger4eva on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coydagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:24 am [quote=Coydagger post_id=50399 He scored in one game against a poor team. Jury’s still out. New manager to come in who will bring in a striker who knows where the goal is and won’t cry off every other game.
Well cant argue about your assesment of the capabilities of the Strikers as appears we have now totally given up on the idea of scoring a goal.

Your other view about Aldershot being a poor team I very much hope is wrong because since they got that hammering they have only lost once away by the odd goal at the League Leaders . If Aldershot are poor then we can only be described as desperate
[/quote]

They have picked up after the game with us and got some good results but behind the euphoria of the day, if anyone puts their sensible cap on, Aldershot were extremely poor on the day. Not saying we didn’t play well but it’s proved to have been a one off hasn’t it.
RampantDuke

The owners seem to have adopted a strategy of buying the club and leaving the current management structure to run it from top to bottom. This simply isn't working any more (if it ever did) and it needs a root and branch review from someone with experience of running successful sports franchises. If they ignore this and continue with the same management then the results will only get worse. Unbelievably for the second time in 2 years we are at a very important albeit uncomfortable juncture in our history.....
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
DaggerJoel11

Match Report: Hartlepool 1 Daggers 0

The build-up to this game revolved around our determination to put things right after a sequence of dismal results. The reality proved to be quite different as we were outclassed from the first whistle to the last.

Here's my report and player ratings from a frustrating trip to the North East: https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-0
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''